• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kyleb
    corruption problem
    by kyleb
    First off, I don't know if this is a hardware or software or whatever else problem. I know this has been talked about before, but I have not actually read about a solution.

I am talking about lines, spots, colors of pixels showing up in a photo you're are either viewing in Bridge,...
    05-22-2011, 11:28 AM
  • P_fuzz
    motion blur photo HELP
    P_fuzz
    by P_fuzz
    hey guys, its been a long time since i last posted here...
    I have been focusing mainly in photography lately, lot to learn i guess.

but that doesnt mean I left PS out... I still love it.

Anywhoooo... I got this shoot done today and some of the photos are a bit motion...
    01-12-2010, 04:46 PM
  • quadupix
    High-Pass problem
    quadupix
    by quadupix
    I masked out the skin and saved it as Alpha channel and applied a lens blur on it. After applying multiple high-pass to my image I get strange colour tone on the skin edges...dark colour seem to bleed on to the skin.

How do I fix this?

Thanks kindly...
    10-05-2008, 12:37 PM
  • Mat
    Montage problem.. help!
    Mat
    by Mat
    Hi folks..

I have an image that I did a while back, of a person in front of a weird freaking color mixed wallpaper. And of course, 6 months later I need that image BUT I need it wider. So I have no choice but to fake the wallpaper and widen it.
    Luckily I made some wider shots of...
    08-30-2009, 02:14 AM
  • jasosmith
    Fixing Focus from narrow DOF?
    jasosmith
    by jasosmith
    Hi guys - I shot this today with a 200mm lens on Shutter priority as the parade was moving. As the light was quite dull my lens has opened right up to around F2.8 resulting in very narrow depth of field. My friends father on the left is relatively sharp whilst my friend is blurred.

Can...
    04-25-2007, 05:48 AM
Working...
X