• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cinthia
    Actions???
    by Cinthia
    I'v been cruising through the forums and see a lot of folks using actions, with fantastic results!
    Now, how do I incorporate these "Actions" into PS? Keep in mind that once I download it, I'll have to go find the bugger in the great mysterious labyrinth that is my computer. I tend...
    10-07-2005, 02:13 AM
  • inskip
    Basic Actions question
    by inskip
    I saw lots of threads for types of actions, but not the basic info I'm looking for. I've never used actions before...

If I want to load a pre-made action, it's just as simple as clicking on load action in the actions pop out menu, then I select the action from wherever it's stored on...
    08-06-2005, 02:45 PM
  • hvinck
    Organizing Actions in CS
    by hvinck
    I would like to organize similar actions into a new set. After creating a new set I tried to drag the actions into that particular set, but it fails time after time. The selected actions only move up or down the Actions-palette, but they never get into the new set. Am I doing something wrong? I'd...
    12-09-2004, 03:09 AM
  • 1STLITE
    Help with Actions...
    by 1STLITE
    I am SO frustrated. But for some reason, I am not able to run certain actions. Only the ones I have used before. I have just downloaded a few action sets from the list of actions to create frames here at RTP, and I know I put them in the right folder, but now they are not on my list. And even some...
    08-01-2005, 05:13 PM
  • tubeamp
    Downloaded a PS action but ???
    by tubeamp
    It is called "Gothic View" and it ended up in "My Documents". Unzipped it and it opened PH7 but I can't find it to use it in PhotoShop7. Thanks for any help!!
    05-16-2004, 06:48 PM
Working...
X