• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dalehj
    Any one have beauty images for retouching?
    by Dalehj
    Hi guys,
    Recently just started working in London has a retoucher and was looking around to see if anyone has beauty images which I could retouch for free for practice and for fun.
    If any one could that would be great.

Cheers

Dale.
    12-29-2010, 09:54 AM
  • joe_7
    practice images
    by joe_7
    Just wondering if there are some good high-resolution practice images out there for fashion, products, etc?
    11-15-2015, 06:27 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Raw file exchange for retouching practice
    by Doug Nelson
    If you're a photographer who'd like to make your work available for our members to practice retouching on, but for whatever reason don't have a method to host the raw files, PM or email me and I'll arrange to host the raw files for you.

If you're comfortable hosting, or even if you just...
    05-11-2015, 05:53 PM
  • Flora
    Attaching Files or Images to Threads or Posts
    by Flora
    For those who, like me, find uploading and attaching Images/files to Posts a bit confusing, here is how to do it:

Read first Jeanie's excellent Tip 'RESIZE IMAGES FOR RP' about optimizing size and resolution... then ...

• At the bottom of each Thread you have
    03-10-2004, 08:35 AM
  • mikajomc
    Not seeing SOME images
    by mikajomc
    Recently I noticed I couldn't see someone's image they had posted. I commented on it in that thread. It turns out others could see it just fine. And I saw it just fine briefly. Then a few minutes later it was gone. There is nothing there that even shows an image should be there.
    here's the thread...
    01-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Working...
X