No announcement yet.

Raw file exchange for retouching practice

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• jaimepavon
    Raw files to practice!
    by jaimepavon
    Hello, i have some raw files from a shooting i´ve done and if you are interested in retouching them for portfolio, please ask .. Here is a preview!
    If the preview is to small to pick, the Preview Link is: http://bit.ly/1jWw03r...
    01-30-2014, 07:24 PM
  • Ioan
    Raw files for retouching
    by Ioan
    Hey guys!!

Is there anyone who wants some raw files to play with?
    07-17-2015, 03:38 AM
  • KostantinosG
    need raw files for practice
    by KostantinosG
    Hi people
    As new in retouching need raw, beauty or fashion, pictures to improve my skills and use them to my portfolio (of course mentioning the photographer and copyright)
    If someone can help me I will appreciate...
    thank you
    04-02-2012, 12:06 PM
  • mcdronkz
    Compositing: RAW or processed?
    by mcdronkz
    I know that RAW files, essentially digital negatives, provide far greater flexibility in terms of editing than already processed files. It is widely recommended to do as much as possible in the RAW converter before starting with pixel editing.

While doing compositing, I sometimes struggle...
    10-25-2012, 07:23 PM
  • jaimepavon
    Raw files to practice part 2!
    by jaimepavon
    Hello! me again!! I have these group of photos i´ve recently made and i want to see what you can do with it!

Please Ask for the files you want!

Regards,

Jaime...
    02-13-2014, 05:07 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw file exchange for retouching practice

If you're a photographer who'd like to make your work available for our members to practice retouching on, but for whatever reason don't have a method to host the raw files, PM or email me and I'll arrange to host the raw files for you.

If you're comfortable hosting, or even if you just use Dropbox or a similar service, post the links to your original raw files in a new thread to see how our members interpret your work. Alternatively, if you know a photographer who'd be willing to share, give them the link to this thread.

In exchange, you'll see your work made even more beautiful and get your work seen by hundreds of thousand of people per year.
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 05-11-2015, 05:16 PM.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning
Working...
X