Offer Some Raw for Retouching [ amazing girl ]

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• testerke
    Copyright problem or something like that
    by testerke
    Hi retouchers,

I found on the internet some very high beauty RAW files. They are amazing photos. I don't want to share his name for several reason because I don't want to "steal" anything. I just want to ask what is the situation here?

The photographer shared...
    03-31-2015, 02:09 PM
  • cyberphonics
    Do you judge by the befores or the afters?
    by cyberphonics
    Greetings all! Just curious about opinions on this and I figured that retouchers would be more familiar with and have had more access to the Befores than the general public who typically only sees the Afters.
    1. When you (personally) say that someone is a great photographer, are you basing that
    01-09-2011, 04:09 PM
  • fen
    Looking for RAW product images (willim
    by fen
    Hi all

I'm looking for unretouched RAW files to use for my website (perfumes, bottles, food).

I'm looking for a photographer or a retoucher who can tell me where to find these sort of RAW.

It could be the shots that weren't used in an advertising campaign...
    02-10-2012, 01:23 AM
  • palms
    Raw ?
    by palms
    Can anybody explain "raw" to me please ( as in for dummies) i am totaly confused by it Is it a type of file used by digital camera's ? or is it something you convert a file to ? etc
    As It is mentioned more and more i realise that i havent any idea what it actually is
    07-25-2007, 09:10 AM
  • erikerxon
    the beginning (color profile)
    by erikerxon
    hello.

how ru doin?
    as uc im new here, im amateur retoucher and came here to become a pro

all questions in time, but now out of curiosity i wanna ask a question about the beginning.

1. which raw converters do u guys (pros) use?
    03-03-2010, 10:59 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer Some Raw for Retouching [ amazing girl ]

Hello,

this RAW are only for show and use on Retouchpro, all distribution on other website will be punish by my laywer and model agency lawyer. You can use this picture for non commercial folio retoucher use ONLY

Please show your results here,

Don't write on the picture. , RESPECT MODEL (it's human on picture, it's not dog , cat or just flower)
    AFTER (and only AFTER ) Picture can be use on forum, profile , your personal retouch website .. if you post on facebook DON't POST BEFORE /AFTER .

For credit only use : Anthony

If you like my work, I'm allways looking for retouchers for my personnal tests in TF.

SEND ME YOUR TEST IN MY MAIL PLEASE BEFOR PLUBLICATION

My email : anthony.chg.studio@gmail.com

don't forget i'm just french and my english is limited

best regards,
    Anthony Chg

picture here --> http://ovh.to/HsLaduj

Re: Offer Some Raw for Retouching [ amazing girl ]

You have no practical way of enforcing any of that. My advice is not to post anything that you would prefer to keep out of the public domain. The comment about a lawyer makes you appear incompetent in business matters (not photography matters though, I took a look at one and it was nice). You're not going file a copyright infringement suit across country lines if someone doesn't follow this. First of all you would have to formally register it prior to any litigation (varies by country but almost always holds). If they're in another country, you would be likely to need an additional lawyer in that country who understands its laws.

Only put something in the public domain if you're okay with it being there. The most a lawyer will do is send a takedown notice and charge you for it. It's not worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
    X