Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RobertaHofmann
    Need advice unexposed film
    RobertaHofmann
    by RobertaHofmann
    A few months ago I got two blank rolls of film from my Canon Elan, spaced 4-5 rolls apart. Five rolls of film were perfectly exposed; two were totally unexposed. I figured the camera was getting old and I did not want to put the money into it, so I bought a new Canon Elan 7. I took about 20 perfectly...
    07-30-2006, 06:01 AM
  • G. Couch
    Durable Digital Camera?
    G. Couch
    by G. Couch
    My old dig. camera finally met it's end a while back, after being dropped on the floor at work! I am now in the market for a new camera and would like something that can take a beating. In other words, if I throw it into the back of my pack and go for a bike ride on very rough trails for 4 hours (perhaps...
    01-03-2004, 01:15 PM
  • Kcupcake
    This look without a film camera?
    Kcupcake
    by Kcupcake
    Hey Everyone

I have a photoshop issue that I've been wondering if it's even possible to solve... How would you go about getting these looks (photos below) without using a film camera?

I know Jose Villa (the first 2 photos) is huge into film photography and from what...
    02-03-2010, 09:57 AM
  • jim1971
    getting images off 8mm film
    by jim1971
    ive come across some 8mm film and was wondering how i go about transfering some of the frames off the film into some digital still shots? im probably going to answer my own question right now,but should i be thinking about using a scanner that is able to scan negatives/slides?

the reason...
    07-11-2005, 05:47 PM
  • sjm
    Ready to take the plunge............
    sjm
    by sjm
    I'm ready to take the plunge into digital photography, but confused about what camera to purchase. I'm looking at Nikon, Canon, Olympus.

Any good sites for comparison? Any first hand experience with any of these?

I'm planning on about 4 megapixels.

THA...
    03-27-2003, 08:07 AM
Working...
X