X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Portrait

Senior Portrait photo.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Drebone88; 09-05-2008, 12:09 AM.

Re: Senior Portrait

Wow. Now I'm afraid to upload what I took (giggles). I photographed my daughter for her senior portraits, I have about 70 pictures and she wants more done when we go to Hawaii.

I'll have to post of few to see what ya'll think...(nervous).

jane

Comment

Hi Jane,
      Nothing to be afraid of when taking Senior portraits. I love using family to test out new techniques. Look at the bright side, your going to Hawaii! Now if that's not the perfect back drop for Senior Portraits then I don't know what to tell you..HAHA..
      I would love to see what you've done with your shots.
      Remember have fun.

Comment

A few more shots.

Comment

Sorry, i had to shrink the images to fit. The quality is off a bit.

Comment

I can see you have talent and a knack for posing your subject. However, being somewhat of an old-fashioned person and a bit of old fogy, I'm having a bit of a problem with the current fashion in post processing, which you did quite well by the way. Mind you, this is no reflection on your work, just my $.02 worth.

That said, here is a hearty welcome to RTP. Let's see more of your work.

Janet

Comment

Hi, I'm Sam and I'm new here.

There. That's out of the way.

Drebone88, the post processing is excellent. I am trying to learn techniques just like that, but not having much luck. I know I could take good shots and make them great.

Very nice work. Keep it up.

S

Comment

Hi all,
                Thanks for the kind words regarding my work. It's always a work in progress and always looking to learn new things.

Sam: Do a search on youtube for OneLight workshops. This guy is amazing! The images he produces with one flash is just unreal. I've studied this technique for about a few months now and I love it. I use a 580exII shooting through a white umbrella at about 1/4 power. The photo attached was shot using my 50mm 1.4 @ f4 1/125th sec iso 100. It's a bit washed on her cheeks, but a lil curve adjustment and it should be good to go.

Comment

ah, this is so good to hear.

that is the same set up i am using now... until i can spring for studio lights.

thanks so much for the lead on the techniques!

Comment

gorgeous colors - what kind of post-processing are you doing?

Comment

Hi Julie,
                      I've created my own action to create this look. It' has taken some time to get it right. I am still working on it because the colors look OK in some than others. Hopefully I will get it
                      just right.

Thank you again for the compliment.

Comment

Working...
                      X