Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free images for porfolio

Hi guys,

I'm begginer retoucher and I want to create my portfolio so I need free hi res images for retouch.If you want to help me, pls send me your images with free copyrights and without retouch that can be use for this purpose.

thank you

Re: free images for porfolio

Hi Nisa,

I'll make you the same offer that I made another post to the forum tonight.

Look at my work and if you see anything you want to work just let me know and I'll get you a high-res image.

I will not "free" the copyright but I will allow you the use of my images for the expressed purpose of use in your portfolio. I would ask that I be given photo credit when appropriate and that you provide me with a copy of your finished work. Just let me know.

Chris
    www.flickr.com/photos/sweetlight

Comment

Thank you Sweetlight I appreciate that.
      Of course I don't want a copyrights of your photos I only want your permission to use them for my portfolio.
      I'm intrested in beauty retouch so I'll browse your portrait photos and choose few of them.

Comment

Nisa,
        Feel free to email me at [email protected] that way we can keep from clogging up the forums.

You are probably going to see that the images have been retouched already so when you decide on the images email me the names and I'll find the raw files for you.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AIbella
          Need images to retouch for free
          by AIbella
          Hello everyone , I am new here in the site.
          I have just finished my degree in design; I am in an internship and I am still re organizing my whole portfolio.

I want to improve my skill in the retouch field, so if any photographer wants to send me some raw files, I will retouch...
          05-20-2011, 05:41 PM
        • dejan258
          FREE Retouching Offer :-)
          by dejan258
          Because I realized that it's difficult to get high resolution images from Photograhers in this market (if you're a newbie) I will retouch the first 2 images any person submits ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE. Of course you can keep the retouched high-res image. I just ask to display the image in my portfolio....
          06-26-2007, 04:51 PM
          Free Beauty Images - Unedited
          by Guest
          Hey everyone,

I am offering my unedited images to be downloaded for free if you guys were interested. I have two galleries available - standard and premium, both are free.

I know how difficult it is to get RAW images that are good or great quality so I wanted to pass...
          05-03-2011, 05:44 PM
        • kamilac
          FREE Retouching for photograhers
          by kamilac
          I am a mid-level retoucher looking for images to work on and up my skills.

My ultimate goals are high-end beauty and jewelry, but am still working on honing these skills.

I am not a photographer. So I don't have my own images at the moment.

Would be willing...
          07-28-2009, 04:48 PM
        • retouchingindia
          Inviting RAW images for my Portfolio (NO FEE )
          by retouchingindia
          Hello Dear Photographers , I’m Building my new retouching portfolio , and I need some interesting raw images to work on , it can be any subject - beauty , fashion , food , automobile , architectural or liquids . Feel free to drop me email on [email protected] if you have any personal stock...
          11-15-2019, 01:51 AM
        Working...
        X