No announcement yet.

Canon vs Nikon Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as image quality is concerned, Nikon cameras are the clear winners in the DxOMark tests. This popular test evaluates RAW files according to the information that can be extracted from them.

Nikon models have successfully occupied the top lines in image quality at low ISO, color depth, and dynamic range width. The closest competitor - flagship Canon EOS-1D X - is in 30th place, even inferior to cameras with APS-C sensors. In practice, image quality at high ISO is very good for both brands, and you will have to sweat to find the difference between similar models.

As for me, I like my mirrorless Nikon 3000. It completely satisfies my requirements. And I chose it by reading the reviews blogs.
    Last edited by Sarah11; 03-31-2021, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Both brands are well but i also preferred Nikon .

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• plugsnpixels
        Canon vs. Nikon SMACKDOWN!
        by plugsnpixels
        Ha, the title makes this thread sound really exciting but it's not, just an informal comparison between two cameras I am currently using.

For the past couple of years I have been using a non-DSLR Nikon Coolpix L810 for general shooting. My favorite feature on this camera is the huge zoom...
        06-07-2014, 01:23 PM
      • fatimzz
        Nikon D50 vs Canon Rebel XT (8mp)
        by fatimzz
        Hey all,
        Would ppl in the know please help me choose a digital slr? Im an amateur, will be experimenting a lot. I have read a lot of reviews, they both (from title) seem equally good. In your experience, which one will be better?
        Oh, also, whats a good lens to get started with?
        11-21-2006, 03:25 PM
      • Jack The Ripper
        Any photogs here?
        by Jack The Ripper
        So im all excited. Finally upgrading my camera body.

(Nikon shooter here, not really interested in hearing any nikon vs canon vs pentax vs leica, vs hassleblad, vs whatever. Its a system and you have to choose one Nikon is just as good as any of the others they all have strengths and...
        09-14-2009, 07:51 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        Photo hardware rollcall
        by Doug Nelson
        Ok, own up. List your camera gear, both traditional and digital.

I don't do much actual photography, but do I use:
        Nikon F100 w/50mm Nikkor (I'm a traditionalist)
        Fuji E900 (small, carry it with me, smallest camera that does raw files)
        Olympus XA (my tiny film camera,...
        11-26-2007, 01:44 PM
      • Syd
        RAW Image Thumbnailer and Viewer
        by Syd
        Here is something I thought I would share. I am rather embarrassed that it took me so long to catch on though! I suspect that everyone is going to say that they had this a long time ago or that they have an even better software. Anyway, it has always frustrated me that I can't view RAW...
        08-19-2007, 08:43 AM
      Working...
      X