• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• bahamiano
    just was wondering
    by bahamiano
    i dont know how much of yall watch americas next top model. but i was wondering, on couple of the shows when they did photoshoots. it like they [the photographer] had the camera directly connected to a apple. so when ever the photographer took a shoot, it instantaneously came up on the screen. ...
    01-21-2006, 05:51 PM
  • Frank Lopes
    Why this equipment for panoramas?
    by Frank Lopes
    When I shoot panoramas, the camera sits on top of a Bogen - Manfrotto 055XB tripod with a Bogen-Manfrotto 488RC4 Midi Ball Head using the RC4 Rapid Connect System.

Why did I chose this tripod combination?

The ideal tripod is light, solid and cheap. Unfortunately, and to...
    11-30-2007, 10:01 AM
  • Frank Lopes
    Night photography
    by Frank Lopes
    have you tried to shoot at night? with no flash?
    Let's see what you have captured.

If you know, please post the technical details of the photograph.
    Specially camera make and model, lens, aperture, speed and ISO and did you use a tripod or not.

Here is one that...
    12-02-2008, 02:41 PM
  • CJ Swartz
    Do I need a DSLR, or is it just camera lust?
    by CJ Swartz
    Every so often it hits me. Time zips by and I forget to eat, ignore my cats' insistence on a head-rub, and only get up to visit the bathroom. Am I researching useful info on presidential candidates, or locating examples of living-wills for my relatives? Nope, just visiting DPreview, Imaging Resources,...
    11-11-2007, 03:21 AM
  • Frank Lopes
    This is a Rant: things I resent
    by Frank Lopes
    Having to pay US$5,000 for Nikon's best DSLR (D3), when their top of the line film SLR (F6) goes for US$1,600. So much for advances in digital technology...

Having to know Photoshop (or PaintShop, or Elements, or Lightzone, or...) to be able to produce a good photograph. I wonder what...
    12-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Working...
X