How many lenses do you own?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• jarulex
    Canon versus Zeiss
    by jarulex
    Hello Folks!
    I presently own a Canon 5D Mark II and a 24-105 zoom but I want to buy a fixed optic to make various beauties at close range in the studio. The first question is: which one should I buy between 50mm and 85 mm? And the second question: because both the 50mm and 85mm are present in...
    05-27-2010, 08:07 AM
  • plugsnpixels
    Canon vs. Nikon SMACKDOWN!
    by plugsnpixels
    Ha, the title makes this thread sound really exciting but it's not, just an informal comparison between two cameras I am currently using.

For the past couple of years I have been using a non-DSLR Nikon Coolpix L810 for general shooting. My favorite feature on this camera is the huge zoom...
    06-07-2014, 12:23 PM
  • skydog
    Canon 24 -70 F2.8 V2
    by skydog
    How do you read these graphs? I see a difference..what does it mean? Is the difference that significant...more technical specs than reality?...
    02-07-2012, 05:03 PM
  • sky_roadster
    Help finding accessories for an old Canon AE-1
    by sky_roadster
    Please pardon my ignorance, but my daughter is taking a film photography class in college and is using an old Canon AE-1 with 50mm 1:18 lens. The instructor requires a lens hood, and I'm trying to find something online to purchase. Only question is - will the lens hoods sold for today's same-size...
    01-21-2010, 08:54 PM
  • fatimzz
    Nikon D50 vs Canon Rebel XT (8mp)
    by fatimzz
    Hey all,
    Would ppl in the know please help me choose a digital slr? Im an amateur, will be experimenting a lot. I have read a lot of reviews, they both (from title) seem equally good. In your experience, which one will be better?
    Oh, also, whats a good lens to get started with?
    11-21-2006, 02:25 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use only Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM. I really enjoy this.

Comment

I also have only 1 lens on Kenon. I would like to ask you about an interesting thing that I only recently discovered for myself http://fixthephoto.com/free-lightroom-presets - sets of presets. And in this regard, I have questions about whether you use such things? And is it necessary to use this or better templates?

Comment

Working...
      X