• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cheryl H
    Creative Interpretations: Spider
    by Cheryl H
    Here's something a little different from what we usually have.

Have fun giving him a makeover. ...
    09-21-2003, 08:08 PM
  • marliz
    Rare photo of my mother - Mid 1920s; Impossible?
    by marliz
    I scanned this in grayscale at 600 pixels/inch Resolution, 8 bits, almost 6 X 9 size. It was scanned about fifteen years ago and I've lost the original. I don't know if scanning at 16 bit in RBG at a higher resolution would have helped, but it is too late now.

I've tried "equalize,"...
    03-25-2012, 06:52 PM
  • Charlene5
    Is This Snapshop Salvagable?
    by Charlene5
    This time it isn't my family, it's his. At some time someone took a whole bunch of old pictures and had them photographed. This is a photograph of a snapshot. It's not an important picture or a particularly good one, but it's making me crazy that I can't "fix" it to add to the archive....
    09-07-2007, 08:11 PM
  • JRC.
    Civil War Soldier
    by JRC.
    I have an ambrotype that had been backed by a bituminous substance, which has been removed. That method was sometimes used in place of the black varnish, or the black velvet which allowed you to view the image. I can't tell if there is loss on the image and if it is the result of the bituminous being...
    11-17-2009, 06:16 AM
  • dtjones1987
    "Fogged" Areas of Image
    by dtjones1987
    Hello all! I am currently in the process of archiving my photo albums and have fairly moderate experience with Photoshop. I recently purchased an Epson V550 to help me accomplish this (I have scanned before but I want to do it "right.") Something I noticed is that the scanner picks up everything,...
    04-18-2018, 03:17 AM
Working...
X