X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0lBaldy
    started a topic For all photographers worldwide

For all photographers worldwide

I found this on Facebook and thought it should be an interesting project...... Snap some pictures on September 3, 2015 and send them to her....

Amy Brown
    Hello!
    In 2011, I organized a little project: a day-in-photos. On August 19th, we had 43 people contribute from 9 different countries. Here was the result: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPMC0A2uA5E

And this year we are going to do it again! The concept of this event is a simple one:

To document one day in the life of the world. The ordinary, the regular, the normal...Just to have a snapshot of life.

Everyone is invited to participate! All you have to do is take photos on Thursday September 3, 2015. That's it!

Here's what you need to know:

1. Take photos on September 3rd. Use your phone, camera, whatever device you have.

2. Guidelines: The world is your subject! Take pictures anywhere of anything and anyone (with their permission of course). Be creative, think outside the box, and have fun!

3. Send 1-5 of these photos to [email protected] with the following info:

Full Name, Location (City and Country), and the Specific Time of each photo (i.e. 7:43).

4. Tell your friends/family/acquaintances! The more people we have the better! Tweet it, Instagram it, FB it ( https://www.facebook.com/events/1667238800188856/ ), smoke signals, carrier pigeons, the works. #dayofphotos2015

I'm so excited and hope you are too!

-AMB

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jillianweedmark
    Jillian's Thread
    by Jillianweedmark
    Hey everyone.
    I hope you guys haven't missed me too much. LOL
    I've kept intouch with a couple of you, and thought to come back to the site on a casual note.
    I always LOVED seeing your retouched versions of me, and always LOVED complementing you guys
    So I thought I would...
    01-13-2007, 10:30 PM
  • gina
    50th wedding ann prez
    by gina
    Hi everyone,

I'll post my request here quiet frankly because I don't know where else . I don't know if it is even appropriate for retouchpro but chuck it out then I want to make a lasting memento for my parents 50th wedding anniversary next year. Firstly I wanted to make them...
    07-12-2003, 01:34 PM
  • 4personnen
    body parts required
    by 4personnen
    Hello,
    I don't know if it's the right place to ask, but it sounds a good idea to ask here. I need a pair of legs that could suit one (or 2) of those bodies.
    I often need body parts for my restorations and each time, I spend loads of time to purchase postcards and photos in attic sales...
    06-13-2010, 06:36 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Hey Arura! (about travel in Viet Nam)
    by jeaniesa
    Hi Arura,

I thought I'd move the discussion of VN travel over here so that we don't clutter up the Critiques thread with off-topic discussion. Anything goes over here in Salon though!

Wow - 5 weeks to see VN! That sounds about right. I brought my mother with me in...
    06-14-2002, 01:28 PM
  • shaunx
    Photos as gifts
    by shaunx
    What are the best gifts you've made out of pictures you've taken?
    I have two:
    1. For a wedding gift, I had happened to get nice candids of both the bride and the groom while each of their dads was giving a toast. Put those in frames, and another double frame with a nice portrait of both...
    12-27-2007, 06:06 AM
Working...
X