• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• john_cranford
    I need help giving a quote to a client
    by john_cranford
    Hi all! My first post here. Maybe some of you could point me in the right direction on this....

I have a photographer that needs a quote for retouching/ image processing for his architectural photography that will be sent to his stock agencies like Corbis, Getty, and iStock.
    04-25-2011, 03:04 PM
  • jbedford
    Need advice for giving a quote to client
    by jbedford
    Hi guys and gals,

I hope some of you in the northern hemisphere are finding some time to get away from your computers and into the rays of that glowing white orb in the sky (it's called the sun). Being from Canada, I know how short summers can be so I don't find myself on this forum very...
    07-14-2011, 09:32 AM
  • cygnus
    How much to charge
    by cygnus
    Hi

I run a small side business of shooting table tops for web stores. This has given me some exposure of using PS to manipulate images I shoot. Off late I have been receive request for retouching/ manipulating pictures shot by other photographers and I am not sure as to what should I...
    10-24-2006, 11:50 AM
  • jtd131
    Average Income
    by jtd131
    Hey, what do you guys think is the average income/payrate/etc for pro retouchers? Just curious. I realize thats totally ambiguous and vague, but I thought I would ask none the less. Trying to figure out if investing in a fancy website will be worth it, since I don't have much work right now and don't...
    05-20-2009, 10:59 AM
  • larryf
    How much do you charge for retouching and restoring?
    by larryf
    Dear folks,

This is a poll. I will like to know the average prices of both professionals and amateur charges for a basic retouch. If possible, in terms of hourly rate. Also, what kind of service do you include in your basic retouch package?

Let's start with mine. I am a...
    01-09-2004, 06:55 AM
Working...
X