Need good tips

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• MoisesRS
    anyone can help with some tips please
    MoisesRS
    Hi Retouchers,

I would like to know you have a good tip for removing hair from skin and face not going one by one with clone stamp and healing and get a nice end- retouching on the skin. Any technique that you can share? Please look at the image i am trying to fix.

Thanks...
    05-15-2017, 05:13 AM
  • fotogen
    Getting Rid of stray Hair?
    fotogen
    Hello everyone,

I have this image that I have photographed and retouched (skin only) but do not know how to get rid of the strands of hair that are not in the same direction as the rest of the hair (Look at upper left side (of image) of the model's hair or right next to her right ear)....
    06-26-2010, 01:52 PM
  • tommygirl
    skin under hair
    tommygirl
    how do you retouch skin that's covered by strands of hair? like shoulders or forehead...
    07-05-2007, 07:05 AM
  • mayday
    Pro methods of Retouching hair?
    mayday
    Does anyone have any advise on pro methods of removing crosshairs and stray hairs? To clone is'nt good and the healing tools not much better. I
    've tried dodge and burn on a softlight gray layer, but that does'nt always work well.

I'd appreciate any tips or advice anyones willing...
    07-24-2007, 05:59 AM
  • gregvernon
    Silly question concerning skin charts
    gregvernon
    I am fairly new to photo-based art, and would like to know what or how exactly are skin and hair color charts used for? Please excuse my ignorance!!
    01-03-2006, 12:50 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need good tips

As there are many tools in photoshop to remove hair from face so, it's really depend on what kind of image you have. If you want to remove very little pieces of hair then you can use healing brush tool.

Comment

Re: Need good tips

Try with healing brush tool. It works best as far as I know.

Comment

Working...
      X