The window people of Austria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Photography: The window people of Austria

Back in 1985 I was part of a college trip to Europe on the way to an archaeological dig in Jerusalem. As best as I can recall, these photos were taken in Mattsee, Austria.

It appears I took these “human studies” from a hotel window as I watched the locals going about their business. And one of them was watching me!

Photos attached include the original or similar frames as well as some artsy post-processing.

If anybody knows the guy with the camera, I'd love to see the photo of me he took ;-) The neighborhood is shown in the colorized street scene.

pigeonwindowart.jpg

windowmanart.jpg

pigeonwindoworig.jpg

windowmanfull.jpg

pigeonstreet.jpg

Related Topics

Collapse

• psddd1
    How can this photograph turns like this??
    by psddd1
    this is a prewedding photo and it smooth like cg or hdr. I've been trying to figure out but i failed.

04-18-2016, 07:52 PM
  • richardi734
    Airplane montages
    by richardi734
    OK who can do the best montages with these pics of a Diamond DA40 aircraft.

06-21-2007, 03:02 AM
  • CapturePro
    Recreating effect
    by CapturePro
    Hi Guys,

Was wondering if someone would be able to point me in the right direction with this?
    I'm looking to reproduce a effect on my photo's to give it a certain feel like these images:

So I've played around for...
    06-17-2013, 03:28 AM
  • meanstreak02
    Thoughts and ideas
    by meanstreak02
    I'm very new to this forum and pretty new to photography. Attached are a couple pics I took with the edits to them. I would love to get some feedback on the pics. Any thoughts or suggestions on editing or composition will be greatly appreciated.
    Follow these links for higher res versions...
    02-08-2010, 09:52 AM
  • PoriahArt
    Freelance Photo Retoucher For Hire
    by PoriahArt

I am a photo retoucher with 10+ years experience with Adobe Photoshop. I also have an associate degree in graphic design.

Please click here to view albums of my work via Kodak Gallery.

There is a link at the bottom of this page that will allow you to...
    05-16-2007, 09:21 AM
Working...
X