RetouchPRO LIVE "Speed" with Steve Caplin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO LIVE "Speed" with Steve Caplin

If time truly is money, this next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE show could be the most valuable show we've ever done.

Professional photoillustrator Steve Caplin has a reputation of working at cartoon mouse speeds, the result of daily impossible deadlines. But in reality he simply works smartly, performing a single step where you or I might need 10. Anyone who has ever attended one of his shows comes away amazed at the elegance and eloquence of his Photoshop command.

Watch live via your web browser as Steve Caplin slows down and shows us how he works so darn fast in Adobe Photoshop. He'll be answering audience questions and asking for your feedback along the way. He'll answer more general questions at the end if time permits.

Wednesday, February 23, 2pm CST (see link below for other time zones)

Click the following link for details and ticket sales:
    http://www.retouchpro.com/index.php?page=caplin
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE "Speed" with Steve Caplin

Hi Doug. I'm looking forward to this one. Any topics in particular you know Steve will be covering?

I'd like to see him do something on creating shadows, or shadow/reflection combinations.

Comment

The topic is "speed", so he'll be covering such as actions, optimization, shortcuts, etc. How to speed up all work, not just one particular technique (ie: shadows).

But it is a live show, and he will be taking general questions at the end, so you can ask about anything you'd like.
      Learn by teaching

Comment

Ah, I assumed it would be more image oriented. This sounds more dialog box oriented.

No matter, I'll be there.

Comment

Steve has a very interesting finale planned where the audience will design a montage and he'll make it as fast as he can using the techniques demonstrated. That will be very image oriented.

Yes, there will be some dialog boxes, but I also suspect some "how to skip dialog boxes".
          Learn by teaching

Comment

You should have the link now.
            Learn by teaching

Comment

The ticket sales link will close in a few minutes.
              Learn by teaching

Comment

The ticket sales link is now closed.

If you haven't received your confirmation email, check your spam folder. You'll want to make sure both retouchpro.com and citrixonline.com are whitelisted (listed as "trusted" or "friendly" or "always allowed") in your spam filter.

If it's not there, check the inbox for the email account you use for PayPal.

If you can't connect, verify you have Java installed and active. You should also try another browser.

Tollfree 24/7 tech support phone numbers can be found here (make sure you specify gotowebinar in the dropdown options).

Come back to this thread after the show and tell us your thoughts about it. Also, give us your requests for future shows with Steve Caplin.
                Learn by teaching

Comment

Argh, I messed up my registration. What's your email address again?

Comment

Check your paypal email account
                    Learn by teaching

Comment

It's too back you closed registration before the event started. I waited till the last minute since I wasn't sure I'd be able to attend. When I went to register a little before 2 PM CST, it was already closed. I would have even been willing to join in progress knowing I'd miss the beginning.

Comment

Doug, I am so disappointed that I wasn't able to return from work in time to watch "Speed" with Steve Caplan. He is my favorite teacher on your site. Do you think you might do a re-run, or put it on the Youtube rental site? I'd love to have the opportunity to see it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson View Post
                          Check your paypal email account
                          That's the part I botched. Apparently that email address went belly up. Spent 10 mins trying to find your email address in vain.

Comment

I'm planning on rebroadcasting the show next week. I'll upload the rental tonight, but sometimes it takes a few days for them to process and approve. I'll post back here when it's up.
                            Learn by teaching

Comment

Originally posted by Flashtones View Post
                              That's the part I botched. Apparently that email address went belly up. Spent 10 mins trying to find your email address in vain.
                              In the future, if you click Return to Merchant you'll skip the middle part of me emailing you, and be able to register directly. If you weren't able to get in, send me an email and I'll issue a refund.
                              Learn by teaching

Comment