RetouchPRO LIVE "Disco" with Gretchen Hilmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO LIVE "Disco" with Gretchen Hilmers

Our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE show features the debut of another Amy Dresser protégé, Gretchen Hilmers.

Gretchen's portfolio is very impressive, with many examples you'll recognize from your own magazine browsing. She's younger and therefore a bit earlier on the career curve than many of our other presenters, so she should have some unique and useful perspectives about the current pro retouching scene. Plus she's very funny.

Watch Gretchen's screen live as she performs this fashion retouch from start-to-finish. She'll answer audience questions about her technique as she works, and more general questions at the end of the show (time permitting).

Saturday, July 30, 4pm CDT (see link below for other time zones)

Click the following link for details and ticket sales:
    http://www.retouchpro.com/index.php?page=hilmers
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE "Disco" with Gretchen Hilmers

Sent you an email...

Comment

Less than 2 hours left. This is going to be a fun show. Gretchen is a hoot, and I'm looking forward to seeing her liquify and background knockout technique (plus all the rest).
      Learn by teaching

Comment

In retrospect, I should have mentioned that her clients include Ford, Microsoft, Los Angeles Magazine, and Universal.
        Learn by teaching

Comment

hi doug,

I've just sent you an email - because I unluckily managed to mess up the paypal payment... :-(
          (closed the window after payment - instead of waiting for the back to merchant link)

I've sent you my payment details...
          could you please send me the link to the webinar...

thanks in advance
          will

Comment

wow, that was fast....

THANKS.... :-)

Comment

The ticket sales link will close in a few minutes.

If you haven't received your confirmation email, check your spam folder. You'll want to make sure both retouchpro.com and citrixonline.com are whitelisted (listed as "trusted" or "friendly" or "always allowed") in your spam filter.

If it's not there, check the inbox for the email account you use for PayPal.

If you can't connect, verify you have Java installed and active. You should also try another browser.

Tollfree 24/7 tech support phone numbers can be found here (make sure you specify gotowebinar in the dropdown options).
              Learn by teaching

Comment

Hey gang! Thanks for rolling out to the show today! I hope I was able to show you some neato tips and tricks in addition to making you smile a little. ;D

Comment

I think RP LIVE now has it's official Manic Pixie Dream Girl (but only in the best possible way).

Attached are the two brush sets Gretchen used in her show.

Here are the brush links she mentioned:

http://para-vine.deviantart.com/art/...-set-145384302
                  http://www.brusheezy.com/
                  http://browse.deviantart.com/resourc...ons/psbrushes/
                  Attached Files
                  Learn by teaching

Comment

This show is now available for rental.

Gretchen was an unexpected firehose of information. Starting with tips for retouchers looking for their first pro gig, she then started work on this deceptively-simple looking start-to-finish retouch.

I don't think there was a single technique that she used in precisely the same manner I'd already seen, and there were several techniques I'd never seen anywhere. So many tips and techniques, in fact, that she barely got them all into the 2 1/2 hour running time (but she did).

Renters will have a distinct advantage over live viewers in that they can pause, backup, and rewatch to more fully digest the trainload of information presented.
                    Learn by teaching

Comment