Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO LIVE "Goth Zombie" w/ Gretchen Hilmers

This could get a little icky.

For our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE show, Gretchen Hilmers returns. And this time she's out for blood. Make-up and Photoshop blood, but still...

Watch Gretchen's screen live as she turns a funny zombie make-up job into something actually disturbing. She'll take questions from the audience as she works.

I have no doubt this will be as entertaining and interesting as Gretchen's previous show, but she has asked that I post the following warning:

"I will be talking about dead stuff during the show. I tend to put a lot of research into something like this and will be discussing the importance of factual representation vs. artistic renderings (lividity, post mortem bruising, etc.)"

Saturday, October 1, 4pm CDT (see link below for other time zones)

Click the following link for details and ticket sales:
    http://www.retouchpro.com/index.php?page=hilmers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 09-28-2011, 04:27 AM.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE "Goth Zombie" w/ Gretchen Hilm

Sounds good. Definitely sign up for that one.

Comment

This show has been cancelled. Refunds have been issued to everyone that purchased tickets.
      Learn by teaching

Comment

Is it going to be rescheduled?

Comment

No, all Saturdays are booked up through November.
          Learn by teaching

Comment

Thanks for the update. Guess I'll be heading over to the rentals now.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
              RetouchPRO LIVE "Digital Pastels" with Sue Bloom
              by Doug Nelson
              I'm pleased to announce our very first photo-art RetouchPRO LIVE show.

Sue Bloom is a professor, author, and workshop instructor. She makes digital art in many styles, and her work is lovely (visit her web portfolio and you'll agree).

For her first RetouchPRO LIVE show,...
              08-10-2010, 01:42 PM
            • Doug Nelson
              RetouchPRO LIVE "Disco" with Gretchen Hilmers
              by Doug Nelson
              Our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE show features the debut of another Amy Dresser protégé, Gretchen Hilmers.

Gretchen's portfolio is very impressive, with many examples you'll recognize from your own magazine browsing. She's younger and therefore a bit earlier on the career curve than...
              07-27-2011, 07:26 PM
            • Doug Nelson
              RetouchPRO LIVE "Caricature" with Rodney Pike
              by Doug Nelson
              For our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE show, I'm pleased to announce our first show with Rodney Pike.

I first became aware of Rodney's work last year when his caricatures went viral and got posted to Digg, Reddit, and just about every other blog with even a passing interest in photos....
              03-01-2012, 08:36 PM
            • Doug Nelson
              RetouchPRO LIVE "Atmospherics" w/Scott Valentine
              by Doug Nelson
              Join us for our next all-new live RetouchPRO LIVE show as Scott Valentine shows us how he adds admospheric effects to his images.

From Scott:
              "I will show rain, fog, dust, areal perspective and possibly an underwater effect. The dust and fog can be done with some 3D as well,...
              07-15-2010, 10:42 AM
            • Doug Nelson
              RetouchPRO LIVE "Frankenmodel" with Carrie Beene
              by Doug Nelson
              It's rare that a fashion pose comes out perfectly. Frequently, a professional retoucher will be called on to stitch together a final image using heads, arms, legs, and other bits and pieces from different images (sometimes different models).

Watch professional retoucher Carrie Beene as...
              05-07-2010, 12:48 AM
            Working...
            X