• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE "Digital Pastels" with Sue Bloom
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm pleased to announce our very first photo-art RetouchPRO LIVE show.

Sue Bloom is a professor, author, and workshop instructor. She makes digital art in many styles, and her work is lovely (visit her web portfolio and you'll agree).

For her first RetouchPRO LIVE show,...
    08-10-2010, 01:42 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE "Disco" with Gretchen Hilmers
    by Doug Nelson
    Our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE show features the debut of another Amy Dresser protégé, Gretchen Hilmers.

Gretchen's portfolio is very impressive, with many examples you'll recognize from your own magazine browsing. She's younger and therefore a bit earlier on the career curve than...
    07-27-2011, 07:26 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE "Caricature" with Rodney Pike
    by Doug Nelson
    For our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE show, I'm pleased to announce our first show with Rodney Pike.

I first became aware of Rodney's work last year when his caricatures went viral and got posted to Digg, Reddit, and just about every other blog with even a passing interest in photos....
    03-01-2012, 08:36 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE "Atmospherics" w/Scott Valentine
    by Doug Nelson
    Join us for our next all-new live RetouchPRO LIVE show as Scott Valentine shows us how he adds admospheric effects to his images.

From Scott:
    "I will show rain, fog, dust, areal perspective and possibly an underwater effect. The dust and fog can be done with some 3D as well,...
    07-15-2010, 10:42 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE "Frankenmodel" with Carrie Beene
    by Doug Nelson
    It's rare that a fashion pose comes out perfectly. Frequently, a professional retoucher will be called on to stitch together a final image using heads, arms, legs, and other bits and pieces from different images (sometimes different models).

Watch professional retoucher Carrie Beene as...
    05-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Working...
X