RetouchPRO LIVE "Warping" with Steve Caplin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO LIVE "Warping" with Steve Caplin

Our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE show truly offers something for Photoshop users of every experience level and area of interest.

Best-selling author and commercial photoillustrator Steve Caplin returns to present a comprehensive exploration of every Photoshop warping and transform method.

Special emphasis will be given to Puppet Warp, Liquify, and warping Smart Objects. And, of course, we'll be inviting the audience to share their particular needs so we insure all bases are covered.

Wednesday, November 16, 2pm CST (see link below for other time zones)

Click the following link for details and ticket sales:
    http://www.retouchpro.com/index.php?page=caplin

RetouchPRO LIVE is a live talk show where we chat with an artist as we watch them at work. The audience helps guide the course of the conversation with their questions and comments. These are not canned presentations or studio-produced tutorials (or really tutorials of any sort). It's extemporaneous and candid, and as in-depth as the audience requests it to be.
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 11-15-2011, 06:06 PM.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE "Warping" with Steve Caplin

Hi Doug,

I just signed up, this looks really good. Will it be downloadable afterward in case I can't watch it all (have a conf call scheduled for the middle of it.....).

Comment

It will be rentable, so you'll probably want to decide beforehand which way is a better fit for you.
      Learn by teaching

Comment

I already registered, can I get a refund, get deregistered and rent it later? I probably will not be able to attend most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertAsh View Post
          I already registered, can I get a refund, get deregistered and rent it later? I probably will not be able to attend most of it.
          Sure, just send me an email that includes your paypal email address.
          Learn by teaching

Comment

Steve wanted me to add to the description that he'll also be covering the various Transform techniques available in Photoshop.
            Learn by teaching

Comment

I wont be able to attend live, but looking forward to the rental!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson View Post
                Sure, just send me an email that includes your paypal email address.
                Doug,

Thanks, but keep the $10. I thought about it more and given the amazing value I get out of this site I can't believe I'm asking for $10 back Looking forward to the rental as well. Thanks for these amazing sessions!

Comment

The ticket sales link will close in a few minutes.

If you haven't received your confirmation email, check your spam folder. You'll want to make sure both retouchpro.com and citrixonline.com are whitelisted (listed as "trusted" or "friendly" or "always allowed") in your spam filter.

If it's not there, check the inbox for the email account you use for PayPal.

If you can't connect, verify you have Java installed and active. You should also try another browser.

Tollfree 24/7 tech support phone numbers can be found here (make sure you specify gotowebinar in the dropdown options).
                  Learn by teaching

Comment

Doug,
                    Not sure if this is the place, but I registered and haven't received an email login yet. What should I do?

Comment

I registered you again using the email address you paid with. Check that inbox.
                      Learn by teaching

Comment

I paid and registered but have not received an email to watch the class.

Comment

Got it, thanks.

Comment

Hello Steve and Doug,
                            As promised attached are some samples of what I use in my images. As you can see these are not traditional tubes and so there are times that I have to use a completely straight tube as it is in the image I was sent and curve it, as for that particular event it will have that manipulation done to it and it will be wired to a truss. Or the other way around. They might send me an image of an event with curved tubes and I have to extract it and straighten it to place into another "sketch." The tubes might have different tops which have to be added and also match the base tube. This is why Steve's shows are so important and exciting for me as while I get it in the end on my own, speed is often lacking and I get paid by the job not the hour. I often sit here feeling my heart rate speed up trying to figure something out and think - relax...what would Steve Caplin do? I have also included an event that I had to do recently and showing the real picture that they sent to me to work from and what I had to get done as a visual for the client to give you an idea of what is expected of me and it is really all right up Steve's alley. Lots of montaging and lots of drawing. 3D also important and I am working hard on those skills which are sadly lacking.
                            Thank you and you cannot begin to know how much I love the Steve Caplin webinars.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Could not fit the room sketch pics so here they are from the original picture sent to me, to having to make something out of it that I could use for my montaging and drawing and the final (or at least a portion of) the final image. It was a luncheon event hence no event lighting used.

If only I were in the UK I would absolutely crawl through the streets of London if needs be to get to some of Steve's classes and training. However...thank you Doug for these opportunities.
                              Attached Files

Comment