RetouchPRO LIVE 12/9/14 Steve Caplin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO LIVE 12/9/14 Steve Caplin

I can't express how pleased I've been with the audience participation in our first shows of the newly-rebooted RetouchPRO LIVE.

The file uploads have shown us fascinating problems, some excellent retouching, and jaw-dropping photography, all provided by the real star of the show: the audience.

Joining me next week to share in the audience appreciation will be author and photoillustrator Steve Caplin.

Steve will spend a few minutes demonstrating the new Trees filter in Photoshop CC 2014. Then he will turn to answering any and all questions about how to use Photoshop.

Basic technique questions, or more advanced problems, Steve will field them all with his traditional good humor and dazzlingly deep and broad knowledge of Photoshop. You can upload image files during the show if that helps with your question.

If you plan on uploading images (and I hope you do) please rename them with your username (eg: johnsmith.jpg) and reference that filename when you type in your question.

Tuesday December 9, 2014 1pm Central US time
    (there's a timezone converter on the registration page)
    Click here to register

Follow me on Twitter

Watch previous shows on YouTube
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE 12/9/14 Steve Caplin

This show is now up on youtube
    http://youtu.be/lr78qWd1iYw
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
      RetouchPRO LIVE 12/16/14 Steve Caplin
      by Doug Nelson
      RetouchPRO LIVE
      Photoshop Help

Steve Caplin will be back this upcoming Tuesday to help you with any Photoshop issues you may be having.

Steve's shows are a welcoming, non-judgemental place to ask about how to use Photoshop at any experience level.

You can upload...
      12-13-2014, 07:47 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      RetouchPRO LIVE Colorization with Steve Caplin
      by Doug Nelson
      RetouchPRO LIVE
      "Colorization" with Steve Caplin

Another show topic inspired by audience participation during our previous show.

On the next RetouchPRO LIVE watch the computer desktop of professional photoillustrator Steve Caplin as he shows us different...
      01-26-2015, 08:05 AM
    • Doug Nelson
      RetouchPRO LIVE 1/6/2014 Steve Caplin
      by Doug Nelson
      RetouchPRO LIVE
      Photoshop Help

Steve will begin with a brief refresher/tutorial on the basics of masking in Photoshop. Then he'll open the floor to any and all Photoshop problems, puzzlers, stumpers, and conundrums.

You can upload images during the show for specific help....
      01-03-2015, 09:10 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      RetouchPRO LIVE "Detective" with Steve Caplin
      by Doug Nelson
      On our next episode of RetouchPRO LIVE, professional photoillustrator Steve Caplin is back with another of his unique and amazine demonstrations of making a photo-realistic scene without using any images. Everything in this noirish scene is made purely with Photoshop's built-in tools and commands. Watch...
      05-10-2010, 02:01 AM
    • Doug Nelson
      RetouchPRO LIVE "Speed" with Steve Caplin
      by Doug Nelson
      If time truly is money, this next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE show could be the most valuable show we've ever done.

Professional photoillustrator Steve Caplin has a reputation of working at cartoon mouse speeds, the result of daily impossible deadlines. But in reality he simply works smartly,...
      02-21-2011, 10:22 AM
    Working...
    X