RetouchPRO LIVE 12/9/14 Steve Caplin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO LIVE 12/9/14 Steve Caplin

I can't express how pleased I've been with the audience participation in our first shows of the newly-rebooted RetouchPRO LIVE.

The file uploads have shown us fascinating problems, some excellent retouching, and jaw-dropping photography, all provided by the real star of the show: the audience.

Joining me next week to share in the audience appreciation will be author and photoillustrator Steve Caplin.

Steve will spend a few minutes demonstrating the new Trees filter in Photoshop CC 2014. Then he will turn to answering any and all questions about how to use Photoshop.

Basic technique questions, or more advanced problems, Steve will field them all with his traditional good humor and dazzlingly deep and broad knowledge of Photoshop. You can upload image files during the show if that helps with your question.

If you plan on uploading images (and I hope you do) please rename them with your username (eg: johnsmith.jpg) and reference that filename when you type in your question.

Tuesday December 9, 2014 1pm Central US time
    (there's a timezone converter on the registration page)
    Click here to register

Follow me on Twitter

Watch previous shows on YouTube
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE 12/9/14 Steve Caplin

This show is now up on youtube
    http://youtu.be/lr78qWd1iYw
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...