Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imags in dropbox

Hello,
    in the last webinar periodically appeared the announce that a file was uploaded (?) in Dropbox. Is there the possibility of dowloading them for exercise?
    Thank you very much
    Roberto Spinicci

Re: Imags in dropbox

Sorry, they get deleted immediately after the show. There's the possibility that some future show might have files to share, but I'm very protective about user files uploaded just for troubleshooting.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• swivelchair
      Empty Zip Files For PSE4
      by swivelchair
      Earlier this evening I attempted to download and install the free sample of HiddenPower for Photoshop Elements 4.0. I sent in for and received a link from which to download the zip folder from, and I had no problem downloading it.

However, after I unzipped the file, I went on to unzip...
      09-13-2008, 01:51 AM
    • barry_uk
      TPX File
      by barry_uk
      I am confused here can anyone help! I was told photoshop can open Tpx files! Am I doing something wrong in trying too attempt to open these files?
      Or am I wrong that PS cannot view Tpx files? Thanks...
      01-17-2006, 04:12 PM
    • alewek
      show multiple open files
      by alewek
      Here's one that has me stumped ! My version of CS5 will only allow me to show one open file on the screen at a time. It used to show as many as I want. How do I get back to what it was? There must be a switch to click on. What am I missing ?

Thank you in advance
      10-19-2012, 12:23 PM
    • Cameraken
      Java Class Files ???
      by Cameraken
      Hi Everyone.

I have found some software/Filters that I wanted to try. It downloaded as a .tar.gz file and said it was a Java file.

I’ve extracted the files and now I have a bunch of *.class files.

Can anyone please tell me what to do with these files?...
      10-28-2005, 01:31 PM
    • Scoopex
      Working Files
      by Scoopex
      Hello Everyone,
      Just a quick little question for you. I had a client ask me to provide my working files for them the other day after finishing a job.

I would not normally give them out, and I was just wondering what peoples views were on providing working files...
      09-15-2008, 12:06 PM
    Working...
    X