No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE 5/2/15 - Audience Showcase #4
    by Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE
    Audience Showcase #4

I enjoy hosting every RetouchPRO LIVE show, but these Audience Showcase shows are something really special.

We get to see a wonderful representation of what our fellow RetouchPROs are getting up to, from every imaginable genre, and usually...
    04-28-2015, 05:13 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE 3/7/15 - Audience Showcase #2
    by Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE
    Audience Showcase #2

Our first Audience Showcase show was too lightly attended, but I got several comments that this was the single most valuable show (from any source) they had ever seen.

I can't ignore powerful feedback like that, so we'll give it another shot...
    03-04-2015, 08:22 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE 4/4/15 - Audience Showcase #3
    by Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE
    Audience Showcase #3

Our previous Audience Showcase show had a few more attendees than the first one, but we still need to improve on that.

Please attend even if you aren't planning to show. We need commenters. Plus you'll miss out on seeing some beautiful...
    04-02-2015, 01:32 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE 2/7/15 - Audience Showcase
    by Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE
    Audience Showcase

And now for something completely different.

On our next RetouchPRO LIVE, our guest artist is...YOU!

Here is your chance to show the world what you've got, where you're at, or how far you've come. And to help your peers and learn...
    02-03-2015, 08:36 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE 11/25/14
    by Doug Nelson
    Next week on RetouchPRO LIVE, commercial photoillustrator Steve Caplin once again joins us to solve your Photoshop problems live.

We've had a wonderful cross-selection of problems presented so far, and the feedback has been universally positive.

• Different time, same...
    11-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Working...
X