X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO LIVE - Photoshop 3D Integration

RetouchPRO LIVE with Steve Caplin
    Photoshop 3D Integration

Last time photo-illustrator Steve Caplin covered the basics of navigating within Photoshop's 3D interface. This week, Steve will show us the basics of integrating photographs with 3D objects. He'll also touch on materials (glass, wood, etc.) a bit, but this is still a show aimed at users with little to no 3D experience.

After his presentation Steve will answer any general Photoshop questions you might have. You can upload an image if you're having a specific problem you'd like to ask for help with.

Please upload your files early. The access code for uploading is "integration" and please use your name as your filename (ie: janesmith.psd).

Tuesday June 9, 2015 3pm Central US time
    (there's a timezone converter on the registration page)
    Click here to register
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE - Photoshop 3D Integration

Oops, I registered and forgot about time zone and when I put the link onto my calendar there was a clash...so unless my other commitment is canceled, I'll miss the show and look for the video later. Sorry about my mix up.
    Doug.S

Comment

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE - Photoshop 3D Integration

This show is now available to watch up on Youtube
      Last edited by Doug Nelson; 06-18-2015, 05:26 AM.
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
        RetouchPRO LIVE - Photoshop 3D Fabrication
        by Doug Nelson
        Photoshop 3D Fabrication

It's rare that a lightbulb moment is caused by an actual lightbulb, but a user uploaded some images that got Steve Caplin's creativity going (thank you James Arendell). One of these was the lightbulb image you see attached.
        07-20-2015, 04:55 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        RetouchPRO LIVE - 5/26/15 Photoshop 3D Navigation
        by Doug Nelson
        Photoshop 3D: Navigation

This particular episode of RetouchPRO LIVE came about from my own frustration. I understand most things about Photoshop, but everytime I try to work with the 3D interface I hit a brick wall. Or go through it. Or end up under it looking...
        05-25-2015, 01:02 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        RetouchPRO LIVE - Displacement Maps
        by Doug Nelson
        Photoshop Displacement Maps

During my annual Independence Day ritual of taunting the British, Steve Caplin interupted me and said, "speaking of flags, that would make for an excellent show". It was an excellent idea, so I gave back his scone....
        07-05-2015, 08:04 AM
      • TriniK
        Photoshop 3D Navigation - Steve Caplin
        by TriniK
        Hello Doug and Steve,
        Spending a brilliant first Sunday in January 2016, looking at the titled webinar. Santa and my family all pooled their resources and managed to get me a new 27" iMac - yipee - for my Xmas and end of December birthday.

Prior to this I have not been able...
        01-03-2016, 12:27 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        RetouchPRO LIVE 1/6/2014 Steve Caplin
        by Doug Nelson
        RetouchPRO LIVE
        Photoshop Help

Steve will begin with a brief refresher/tutorial on the basics of masking in Photoshop. Then he'll open the floor to any and all Photoshop problems, puzzlers, stumpers, and conundrums.

You can upload images during the show for specific help....
        01-03-2015, 08:10 PM
      Working...
      X