X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO LIVE - Halloween + Poser

RetouchPRO LIVE - Halloween + Poser
    Guest Artist: Steve Caplin

On our next RetouchPRO LIVE, Steve Caplin returns to make a photoillustration while we watch. But he needs your help.

Upload your spooky or otherwise Halloweeny images and Steve will use them to make a Halloween photoillustration. So, upload your pumpkins, creepy houses, gravestones, black cats, whatever you have. If you don't have photos you've taken, you can use Google image search (specify "Labeled for Reuse with Modification" under Search Tools) or free stock sites such as pixabay.com.

In addition, Steve will show us how to pose a skeleton in Poser and export it for use in Photoshop. And, as always, he'll explain what he's doing every step of the way, and answer any questions from the audience.

Tuesday Oct. 20, 2015 3pm Central US time
    (there's a timezone converter on the registration page)
    Click here to register
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE - Halloween + Poser

Skeleton in Coffin uploaded. This was a personal piece used for the front of an 8' lit bar at a Halloween Event last year. All rights are mine, so no problem with using it in any way seen fit (if used at all). The psd file was also available but I am sure that is not what was requested, and seeing how Steve puts his own images together is the joy of these webinars. Thank you, and looking forward to it. Hold my calls!

Comment

Got it, thanks.

It's going to be a fun show
      Learn by teaching

Comment

It WAS a very fun show, and it's up on Youtube right now.
        Learn by teaching

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
          RetouchPRO LIVE - Danse Macabre
          by Doug Nelson
          RetouchPRO LIVE - Danse Macabre
          Guest Artist - Steve Caplin

For our Halloween show with Steve Caplin, we asked the audience to upload Halloweeny and other spooky images for Steve to use in a spontaneous photomontage. We received many excellent...
          11-29-2015, 07:06 AM
        • Doug Nelson
          RetouchPRO LIVE 12/16/14 Steve Caplin
          by Doug Nelson
          RetouchPRO LIVE
          Photoshop Help

Steve Caplin will be back this upcoming Tuesday to help you with any Photoshop issues you may be having.

Steve's shows are a welcoming, non-judgemental place to ask about how to use Photoshop at any experience level.

You can upload...
          12-13-2014, 06:47 PM
        • Doug Nelson
          RetouchPRO LIVE 4/14/15 Refine Edge
          by Doug Nelson
          RetouchPRO LIVE with Steve Caplin
          Refine Edge

On our next RetouchPRO LIVE, Steve Caplin returns. This time, Steve will show us everything about Photoshop's Refine Edge command. This includes something about "disabling smoothed masks so you can add hair" which sounds very intriguing....
          04-12-2015, 07:59 AM
        • Doug Nelson
          RetouchPRO LIVE 1/6/2014 Steve Caplin
          by Doug Nelson
          RetouchPRO LIVE
          Photoshop Help

Steve will begin with a brief refresher/tutorial on the basics of masking in Photoshop. Then he'll open the floor to any and all Photoshop problems, puzzlers, stumpers, and conundrums.

You can upload images during the show for specific help....
          01-03-2015, 08:10 PM
        • Doug Nelson
          RetouchPRO LIVE - Displacement Maps
          by Doug Nelson
          RetouchPRO LIVE with Steve Caplin
          Photoshop Displacement Maps

During my annual Independence Day ritual of taunting the British, Steve Caplin interupted me and said, "speaking of flags, that would make for an excellent show". It was an excellent idea, so I gave back his scone....
          07-05-2015, 08:04 AM
        Working...
        X