Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE - Danse Macabre
    Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE - Danse Macabre
    Guest Artist - Steve Caplin

For our Halloween show with Steve Caplin, we asked the audience to upload Halloweeny and other spooky images for Steve to use in a spontaneous photomontage. We received many excellent...
    11-29-2015, 07:06 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE 4/28/15 - Lightroom CC / LR6
    Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE with Steve Caplin
    Lightroom CC/Lightroom 6

Ah, new Adobe product launch week. So much excitement, so much confusion. And yesterday's launch had more confusion than usual, Adobe can't even decide on the name of the new Lightroom version.

On next Tuesday's...
    04-22-2015, 06:53 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE "Advanced Raw" with Andrew Rodney
    Doug Nelson
    On our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE, Andrew Rodney walks us through the more advance raw processing tools in Lightroom and ACR. There will be downloadable notes after the show.

From Andrew:
    "Lightroom 3 and Camera Raw 6 share some unique and amazingly useful advanced raw processing...
    01-20-2011, 09:13 AM
  • memphishooter
    Lightroom and Bridge
    memphishooter
    Among those of you who are waist deep (or higher) into PhotoShop and Lightroom, WHAT are the separate uses of Lightroom and Bridge? They seem to do the same thing! I don't know why Adobe needed Bridge, when Lightroom offers so many primping/adjusting possibilities. Can somebody explain the differen...
    12-03-2015, 04:00 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE "Dramatic B&W" Piet Van den Eynde
    Doug Nelson
    For our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE I'm pleased to welcome an exciting new presenter: Piet Van den Eynde

Piet is a travel photographer with a passion for dramatic black and white images. He uses a variety of tools to get the look he's after, and he's chosen a wide selection of images...
    06-09-2011, 12:07 AM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO LIVE - Lightroom Books

RetouchPRO LIVE - Lightroom Book Module
    Guest Artist: Mark Fitzgerald

Who hasn't dreamt of having our photos in a fine bound book, for gifting, selling, or coffee table? Or perhaps you want your portfolio to be easily distributable and classy? Or perhaps you want to commemorate an event and share copies with a few friends and family?

Lightroom's Book Module allows you to do any of those and more.

Join us Tuesday as award-winning photographer Mark Fitzgerald shares all you'll need to know about Lightroom's Book Module. He'll show how to select and customize images, add text, and complete the overall book design. And he'll show how to finalize and order your finished books.

And, of course, Mark will be answering your questions live as he works, and he'll stick around afterwards to answer any general Lightroom questions you may have. This is a unique opportunity for live help, unavailable anywhere else.

Outside the US double-check your showtime as we just set our clocks forward 1 hour.

Tuesday, March 15, 3pm Central US Time
    (there's a timezone converter on the registration page)
    Click here to register

Share invitation on Facebook - Share invitation on Twitter
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE - Lightroom Books

This show recording is now up on Youtube
    Learn by teaching

Comment

Did RetouchPRO LIVE end? Was this the last one? I'm looking also at the rental page and having seen most of the them when they originally were made I cant really tell which (live or concentrate) I haven't or are new. Is there a way to view them all chronologically to find which were last made?

Comment

Yes, RPLIVE is no more. This was the last one. The ones listed on the rentals page and the ones on Youtube do not overlap. I believe on Youtube you can sort by date uploaded.
        Learn by teaching

Comment

[QUOTE=Doug Nelson;334429 The ones listed on the rentals page and the ones on Youtube do not overlap. I believe on Youtube you can sort by date uploaded.[/QUOTE]
          What's the difference Doug? One can still rent or they've migrated to Youtube and thus free?

Comment

They still can be rented, though no one does. I'll be slowly moving them over to Youtube for free viewing starting next month.
            Learn by teaching

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson View Post
              They still can be rented, though no one does. I'll be slowly moving them over to Youtube for free viewing starting next month.
              Cool, keep us in the loop so I can recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson View Post

Yes, RPLIVE is no more. This was the last one. The ones listed on the rentals page and the ones on Youtube do not overlap.
                Where is the rental page? I wanted to see again a few of Chris Tarantino I purchased in the past-

thanks

Comment

The rentals page is gone, but the previously rental-only videos will eventually end up on my Youtube page for free. Some are up right now at http://youtube.com/retouchpro
                  Learn by teaching

Comment

Working...
                  X