Deep Paint 2.0 - A Quick Start with A Free High End Painting Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Paint 2.0 - A Quick Start with A Free High End Painting Program

Deep Paint 2.0 is a versatile, high-end painting program. The creators pulled it off the market and decided to give it away for free. This tutorial will get you off to a quick start. If you get stuck, repeat the tutorial until you are familiar with all the program tabs. Then you can go wild with your creativity. [details]

Deep Paint 2.0

I tried your tutorial but don't seem to get this program to do much of anything. A big problem... a brush sometimes works sometimes it does not. If it works the paint does show in a location completely different from where the brush tip appears.
    And yes, dragging with the mouse rotates the image and it is not the driver because I have the latest.
    How did you get it to do what you are showing in your tutorial?
    Thanks,
    Nathan

Comment

Sounds like you are getting a delay on your screen refresh rate. What is the processor speed on your computer?

Comment

Deep Paint 2.0

Running Pentium 4 at 2.8GHz. Processor speed lagging would eventually let the paint catch up with the cursor. Here it does not. The cursor and paint never coinside.

Comment

Hiya Photomaster,
          I've seen some of our interpritations on Re-touch Pro and just wondered, do you do them all with DP?.....I've just downloaded it, and was looking at your tute, it says there is a 40meg video tute to download, but I'll be damned if I can find it! am I missing it or has it been taken off?
          John

Comment

Hello John,
            Good you have downloaded Deep Paint...I have had it for ages and really like it...heres a link for a few tutorials to get you started...just scroll down the page till you get to tutorials and they are all together...
            http://www.perpetualvisions.com/tocs/toc-articles.htm
            I am sure i have the manuel for it on my PC...will look tomorrow and let you know...maybe it ill have the page i downloaded it from or maybe i could zip it to you???

Patricia...

Comment

Thanks Patricia:- I've found the tute's you mentioned, all I need now is more hours in the day without the wife buggin' me........lol (if she sees this I'm only kidding love!).....John

Comment

Hello John

I do have the Deep Paint manuel but its too big to zip to Retouch...pity as i feel lots of people would benefit having it....send me a PM if you want me to email it to you....

Patricia...

PS...If anyone else would like the manuel just send me a PM and i will zip it to you...
                Last edited by patriciakay; 08-23-2006, 02:25 PM. Reason: added a few words..

Comment