No announcement yet.

"invalid access level"

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Embedding a youtube.com video into a tutorial
    by Doug Nelson
    Naturally, you should only do this for your own tutorials that you've uploaded to youtube.com [details]
    12-09-2006, 10:36 AM
  • gmitchel
    Video Tutorial on Blending Exposures for Added Dynamic Range
    by gmitchel
    I added a new video tutorial to my site today that demonstrates how to blend two images together quickly and easily in Photoshop. I'm a photographer, not a painter or a sketch artist, so this technique does not use the brush tool.

http://tinyurl.com/6omxy

Please be patient...
    03-06-2005, 05:09 PM
  • xxxmen
    Creating Video tutorials.
    by xxxmen
    I've been on this site for about a month now and have enjoyed the learning.
    Most of the tutorial are pictures with text but I seem to learn more easier when visually watching video tutorials. Can someone tell me which software they are using more specifically on a Mac to do this?

07-31-2008, 07:18 AM
  • New2TheGame
    Retouch "video tutorial" request...
    by New2TheGame
    I gotta admit that I am a video type of learner compared to reading books. I put in a search for " retouch video" on this site and nothing came up. Is there a link to an actual video tutorial on this site or any other link which offers retouching on video to "watch?" I am amazed...
    11-19-2006, 10:12 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Tutorial video likes/dislikes
    by Doug Nelson
    For some time now I've been toying with the idea of publishing some tutorial videos on CD. Each would be about an hour long (that's all that will fit on a CD at a decent resolution). My initial concept would be that each video would cover one single restoration/retouching job from start to finish....
    02-10-2004, 07:13 AM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "invalid access level"

A recently security update to the forum software is causing our tutorial system to malfunction. Unfortunately, the tut software is orphaned and hasn't been supported for years. In fact, I'm surprised it has lasted this long.

If you can't view the tutorials due to "invalid access level", navigate to the main tutorials page and use the logout link there. You should then be able to view any tuts you like, and won't actually log you out of the forums.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: "invalid access level"

i cannot log into my tutorial with amy dresser, pleaSE HELP ME!

Comment

Re: "invalid access level"

The most common problem people have when viewing our videos is mixing up their forum password and the video password. It's goofy, I know, but the forum and the videos use two separate registration systems. There's a reminder/reset link inside the video player if you're not sure.

Next to most common problem: blocking cookies and/or popups
      Next to next most common problem: using Safari (accidental or on purpose, Apple does not like video purchases outside of iTunes).

Hope one of these helps.
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...
      X