Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• undavide
    Clipping adj. layers in various blending modes
    by undavide
    Hi to you all,
    this is my first post in the forum, but I've found RP tuts some time ago and they've always been really inspiring (expecially those from byRo!)

Stop flattering here is my problem...

I'm playing with adjustment layers (curves) in different blending...
    07-18-2006, 04:10 PM
  • galvaros
    Stronger Overlay Blend Mode
    by galvaros
    Dear all,

how can i make the effect of an overlay blend mode layer stronger, WITHOUT duplicating the corresponding layer? (the layer is already at 100% opacity)

My problem is this: an overlay blend mode layer with some blacks and whites in it does darken/lighten the target...
    10-28-2008, 06:45 AM
  • juliewood
    How can I "layer" blending modes?
    by juliewood
    Sometimes I want to "layer" blending modes, most commonly luminosity and lighten (so that the layer only affects the luminosity and not the color, but ALSO only affects the darker tones.) Obviously, I can't set 2 blending modes at once. I tried putting the layer into a group and changing...
    06-20-2012, 10:00 AM
  • athegn
    Separating Luminosity tutorial
    by athegn
    On page 50 Point 6. mentions Composite Layer. Where does this come from? It is not in the instruction so far listed. Are there amended instructions?

Can anyone please advise?
    02-19-2006, 08:32 AM
  • GRUDOLPH
    Retouching on Blank Layer vs. Blend Modes
    by GRUDOLPH
    Hey Guys,
    I was watching the Carrie Beene Live webinar today, and was surprised when I heard him talk about retouching on a blank layer. If I am not mistaken, I heard him say that the only LAYER blending mode that will work with a blank layer is normal, not lighten or darken. Can someone...
    02-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Working...
X