No announcement yet.

burning an image to a dvd

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• krissiedee
    natalias series 2 dvd
    by krissiedee
    hi everybody i'm new and need some help i am trying to purchase the dvd from the site but im getting an error, i tried to go through my paypal but was also told that they are giving me an error because its not a secure gateway, help i really wanna purchase any suggestions?
    08-26-2011, 03:51 PM
  • shaunx
    dvd to mp3 audio sound ripper
    by shaunx
    hi, dose anyone know of a freeware dvd to mp3 audio sound ripper, i have a dvd of my sons band at a gig and would like to eventually burn the tracks on to cd so i can play them in the car etc, im on xp sp2,hope ive posted in the correct place and thanks in advance for any help....
    02-01-2008, 10:01 PM
  • Rust
    Stanislav Petera DVD
    by Rust
    Have anyone experience with this stanislav petera retouching dvd:http://lightgardenacademy.com/traini...mplete-edition
    06-21-2011, 03:29 AM
  • Rust
    Retouching dvd
    by Rust
    I recently bought natalia taffarel beauty retouching dvd. And it was great, and i would recommend it. But i have been thinking about also buying gry garness beauty dvd. But do you guys/girls think it`s worth it, when i already have taffarels dvd. What i really would have like is more techniques for...
    10-09-2010, 03:38 PM
  • cricket1961
    DVD Image Example
    by cricket1961
    Hello!

As promised although a week late, here is an example image from the dvd.

Here is an example on what to expect with the dvd. This image is a little cleaner than some of the ones that will be on it, but it shows the direction that will be taken with most.
    10-06-2008, 04:02 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burning an image to a dvd

I found an old tutorial on color management and color profiles and was wondering if there are any tutorials on burning to a dvd. The tutorial covered management when using paper but I am using an Epson 280 using Epsons Print CD software. This doesn't give me the control I need. I am using CS5 but not sure how to print to the Epson 280 from Photoshop and the correct settings and profiles for printing to a dvd. What profiles would you use if I could print to a printable dvd? Thanks!

Re: burning an image to a dvd

Bob, you should consider changing the title of your thread from Burning to DVD to Printing on DVD. The manufacturer of the DVDs designed to be printed on are likely the best people to contact. They are likely designed to be closest to a standard profile like Photo Quality Ink Jet Paper or Photo Paper or Glossy Paper etc.
    it's not likely you will get a custom profile from Epson because they have no control over the different blank DVD manufacturers.
    Cheers, Murray

Comment

Re: burning an image to a dvd

Good idea! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X