Related Topics

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn photo into drawing Tut

Somewhere I remember seeing a tutorial and I can even remember who did it, on how to turn a photo into a color drawing. She even showed how to record the macro to do it. However that has been a few computer format / reinstalls a ago, and now I cant find it. Can anyone you help me find it , I know its on this website some where ....

Re: Turn photo into drawing Tut

I should have looked in my subscriptions, there it is, Swampys video turn photo into drawing.

Comment

Great I see the link for Swampys Line art video does not work,,, any way to find that tutorial now?

Comment

open image
        duplicate
        desaturate
        duplicate
        invert
        change blendmode to colour dodge
        filter>other>minimum ( i think it is around 3)
        merge down
        for a slightly softer look add stylize>diffuse>anisoptropic (fade for different opacity )

One of my most used techniques,I made it into a action years ago !

if you are still around Swampy thank you and miss you

Comment

Originally posted by Runfox View Post
          Great I see the link for Swampys Line art video does not work,,, any way to find that tutorial now?
          It works. You should update your flash.

Comment

When you click on the link to Photobucket, it says the link has been renamed or moved by the owner, which would be swampy, but thank you Palms for the steps.

Comment

Ok I figured it out, the link takes you to Swampys Photobucket account, but the link says this images has been renamed or removed by the owner, however if you click on lpswampys/tutorials, on the word tutorials, on the top left of the frame, it list all her tutorials , and the line art is one of them.

Comment

Working...
              X