Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a Patterned Brush

View here

Jakaleena does it again. This time the tutorial is both useful and creative: how to turn any b/w image into a custom paintbrush.
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 07-24-2003, 01:48 PM.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Oh good, I've been scanning some cool stuf to make patterns and brushes from. So this came at the right time.

Hey, Jak, you're really putting us to shame with all this hard work you been doing lately. We're really going to have to jump the band wagon to catch up to ya. Just kidding. Glad you're doing it.
    DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Dubovsky
      We're really going to have to jump the band wagon to catch up to ya. Just kidding. Glad you're doing it.
      DJ
      Hey, it's fun and besides, I have NO LIFE other than this puter, so what the hey.... I'm glad you're finding them useful!

Comment

Yessir, that's our gal. I'm gonna be looking for a new one each time I come to the site. Thanks again Jak.

Ed

Comment

Making a Patterned Brush

This is just kind of a neat little trick. I have a brush that will stamp my name and email address along the edge of my prints. I also use this to put the little name & year down in the corner of Senior Portraits. [details]
          Learn by teaching
          Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...
          X