Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Vignetting

Veiw Here

Here's my favorite way to make easy vignettes.
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 07-24-2003, 01:12 PM.

Thanks for the tut. I admire folks who can sit down and do tuts, and lay out the info in a easy to understand manner. Although I'm sure I have the capacity, I don't have the patience. I even have trouble following them, left brain is numb. Although I have been into CG for years, I just restarted with PS recently because of the new paint engine, and don't know a lot of the basics. Last week, I tried to copy and paste an image in a layered image and couldn't do it, so I had to back out, open PSP to do it. Masks still give me fits in any program.
    Well, thanks again.
    greg

Comment

Valuable tut Jak. Always comes in handy.
      DJ

Comment

Thanks for the tutorial.

Sharon

Comment

VIGNETTING

Finally, I think I have the spelling correct - thanks for the tut! And, just for the record, I did find a book that helped me do the back ground I wanted to do...but then I should write that in the background link. I get too diverted.

Comment

Sorry

Placed those comments in the wrong thread vs. the one of eyeglass glare.

Comment

No worries. FYI, if you do happen to put something in the wrong place, you can go to edit and at the top of the page there's the option to delete the post...

Comment

Jac: I want to thank you for the tut on quick mask,as I have been on PSP for years, and still can't make a decent mask.
                You know, thruout the years it used to make me ill that folks were always going around bragging obout their grandchildren, how boring can one get. Well......I haven't produced much good works in this life, but at least I'm partially responsible for this.
                An example of the mask technique.
                Attached Files

Comment

Greg! You did great on both counts.

That is a beautiful photo of an incredibly beautiful child!

Comment

Greg,
                    Lots to brag about there. She is so adorable. I love that picture.
                    DJ

Comment

Thanks, BTW, I spelled her name wrong, it's Andrea, and into her terrible twos early.

Comment

Back online after nearly two months on tour. I do a lot of vignetting in my wedding and portrait work and always do things the hard way (story of my life), so thanks for this tutorial. I love its simplicity. Now I can spend more time out in the sun!
                        John

Comment

Well, out in the sun sounds like much more fun than endless vignetting! Glad you found it useful...

Comment

Easy Vignetting

Here's a quick and easy way to make a vignette.  [details]
                            Learn by teaching
                            Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Vignetting

Looking for the vignetting tut...can you direct me please. Thx

Comment

Working...
                              X