Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting Satin

View here
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 07-24-2003, 01:03 PM.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Great tutorial Greg. Thanks
    DJ

Comment

sure hope this kinda stuff helps. Since you appear to be someone who really wants to paint, that makes me interested in your progress, and anything I can do to help you I will do.

Comment

Greg, thank you so much, this is wonderful I thought you didn't do tuts, looks good to me!! "This kind of stuff" helps me alot, and I really appreciate what you're doing I also follow your non tuts very closely, I apologize that I don't always have time to post. But I am ALWAYS there, following your progress and trying to pick up on some of your techniques. Perhaps some day I will be able to accomplish what you do

Wanda

Comment

Do you paint now? If so, what? Let's see some.
          Glad if it helps you.
          BTW, I don't do tuts, they're just snippits or notes w/pics.

Comment

Nice job Greg. It really looks authentic. Maybe one day I'll try my hand at something like that (but I should know better than to try).
            Thanks.

Ed

Comment

Thanks Greg for the offer of help but becareful what you say, I may wind up becoming a real pest.
              DJ

Comment

Painting Satin

This morning, I wanted to explore painting satin for future projects. A test on me, if you will. I used PSP7 and a layer over original image method.  [details]
                Learn by teaching
                Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rohape
                  Colored Cocker
                  by Rohape
                  I have played around with digital painting. But since I found this section, man this is fun!!
                  I haven't done a whole lot, just a few. I don't know about painting, so I don't know what type this would be called, but I really enjoyed it.

What do you all think? Am I doing this right?...
                  05-08-2008, 05:02 AM
                • wnabelkmikey
                  Fathers Day gift from soldier...PLEASE HELP!!
                  by wnabelkmikey
                  Hello, My name is Michael Oliver. I am currently enlisted in the United States Navy and will be suprising my father and mother with a unexpected return. I would like to give them a gift. A while back, I had a picture that was turned into an acctual hand painting. It was done quite well and my parents...
                  02-24-2008, 07:10 PM
                • Charles_cz
                  Help me make a gift..
                  by Charles_cz
                  Hi guys, I would like to make a present for my wife. She is great horse lover and as you can imagine first place in her life is her horse.

I am thinking about making larger print something like 30x40 possibly on canvas. I would like to make it almost like a painting but not all the way....
                  04-24-2011, 06:12 PM
                • Andrew B.
                  Tutorial: Texture Painting using Paint Engine or PSP
                  by Andrew B.
                  I have not been able to get very far with this method, but the result on the website sure looks good. And maybe someone else can take this method and run with it.

It is a method for creating photo art by doing different degrees of paint strokes on different layers, and selectively showing...
                  11-29-2002, 12:32 PM
                • mhwarner
                  Landscape Composition Tips
                  by mhwarner
                  I came across this interesting tutorial today which has some useful rules or tips on landscape painting composition. They could be applied equally as well to landscape photography. Since we have some latitude when doing photo-based art, there are some great ideas for small changes which could make...
                  02-05-2006, 11:33 AM
                Working...
                X