No announcement yet.

Creating Actions in Photoshop

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• GaryGornelli
    Actions
    by GaryGornelli
    Hi, I was discussing brushing up work to show clients the results at shoots and was told that some photographers run a few actions. Curves, smoothing/sharpening etc. Do any of you? What are they?

Gary
    07-16-2009, 11:28 AM
  • Sanda
    strange behavior
    by Sanda
    After a recent hard drive crash and replacement I had to reinstall Photoshop 6. I've reinstalled all of my plugins and actions ect. All seemed to be working fine but today I needed to use an action for the first time since the reinstall and to my amazement discovered that my actions pallet won't...
    09-18-2002, 03:26 PM
  • bhall07
    Make your own Actions
    by bhall07
    Using Photoshop 7 create your own Actions. This should work with PS6 also. [details]
    02-06-2004, 01:15 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Tutorial: Actions, Photoshop
    by DannyRaphael
    It's not uncommon for "photo-based art" to be generated all (or in part) by one or more Photoshop actions.

NEW to PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS?

Not sure how to install them?

Want to write one?

Click HERE to be routed well written actions introductory...
    01-12-2003, 02:29 PM
  • Pics2
    Embarasing - I don't know where my actions are
    by Pics2
    I didn't know it will cause me problems - Recently I made few actions in Photoshop that I wanted to share with my friends. When I tried to locate them in Explorer, I couldn't find them. I thought they were located in Actions folder in Photoshop, but.
    Where are they?
    I use CS6 Windows.
    05-23-2013, 12:49 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to hear that it worked, Ed! too bad I can't figure out any way from stopping it from doing that in the first place though..

- David

Comment

Creating Actions in Photoshop

If you have a technique you use often involving lots of layers, filters, blending modes, etc. it can make things a lot easier for you in the future by automating it all. [details]
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...
      X