Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorcast Removal Using PSP

View here
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 07-24-2003, 01:56 PM.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Colorcast Removal Using PSP

Paint Shop Pro 7 is used to remove a red color cast [details]
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• rberg605
      Paint Shop Pro X2
      by rberg605
      I just downloaded a trial version of the program and noticed that it runs slower than what I am accustomed to with Photoshop.

When I had version 10 of Paint Shop Pro it was an out and out resource hog because it demanded 100% of my resources all the time. It was quickly removed from...
      07-03-2008, 12:34 AM
    • MitchellB
      CS or PSP
      by MitchellB
      With Photoshop being the industry standard IS Paint shop pro just as good? I am debating the two different products and price is certainly an issue.

Any tyhoughts??

Can PS actions and such be used with PSP??
      04-20-2006, 10:02 AM
    • amymont717
      Psp x2 help!!!!!
      by amymont717
      Can anybody help me with this? I just installed PSP X2 onto my new computer. I was trying to open my tubes and everytime I try is says " The specified file cannot be identified as a supported type" Now, I went to pref and went to check all file types but it won't let me check pspimage....
      08-25-2008, 07:20 AM
    • DannyRaphael
      Paint Shop Pro PSP - Photo Art Tutorials
      by DannyRaphael
      Here is a site pointed out to me by Harry Ellerton with some Paint Shop Pro photo-art methods.

==> Scroll down a bit... The links are located under the PSP 7 section. There's one that uses Paint Engine that's very cool.

~DannyR~
      08-09-2002, 04:57 PM
    • kre8tiv1
      error msg in psp 7 tubes
      by kre8tiv1
      I was making a tube in psp 7 and got this error msg..."Internal error: an invalid perameter has been passed to a function" Does anyone have any idea what this, what may have happened??? Any help would be appreciated
      03-28-2005, 10:35 AM
    Working...
    X