Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your First Basic Curves Correction

View here
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 07-24-2003, 01:19 PM.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

In addition to this tutorial, here are some more:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~binar...V_links.html#C

Just scroll down to the curves, levels and colour correction links.

Stephen Marsh.

Comment

Good work Ed, excellent tutorial on one of the most important tools in PS in my opinion.

- David

Comment

Great job...appreciate seeing the actual curves to go with the text. Thanks for putting the time into this.

Phyllis

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. When I first started with curves, I couldn't find any really basic tutorials, and I thought this might help people who had not used them yet.

Ed

Comment

No Pic Links

Hi, the tutorial on curves looks interesting. However, the download image links lead nowhere.
            Thank you, Pop.

Comment

I just happened to open this page, and saw that Pop said the links were broken. (I know...it's been posted for quite a while) The links were probably broken when Doug was making changes to the site. They appear to be working OK now.

Ed

Comment

curves

Just want to thank you for the tut... I am just learning how to use curves
                Remember me from Poley picture when I asked for help.. Although there are things that I can't do making curves in elements 2 it has been very helpful.
                Carol

Comment

link still broke to the big photo

Hi Ed ..

i thought I might try my hand at "curves" ... I never got the hang of it and instead use various level techniques.

I'm still going to give it a shot but thought you might be online and able to re-link to the large image.... the BNA works fine.

RonDon

Comment

Hi RonDon,

I guess I'll have to ask for help on how to set a hyperlink with the new tutorial section. But for now, here's the image to work on.

Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Ed_L
                      Hi RonDon,

I guess I'll have to ask for help on how to set a hyperlink with the new tutorial section. But for now, here's the image to work on.

Ed
                      I guess I was lucky... when the link didn't work I went to the archive page and it was on the first page that came up. It really helped working on the same image..

Carol

Comment

Hi Carole,

I'm glad you're finding it useful. Sometimes if people don't get any feedback, they are reluctant to write others.

Ed

Comment

Working...
                        X