X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video tutorial: Burning Bevel

http://www.lombergar.com/images/tuto...rningbevel.jpg

(09) Burning Bevel

This tutorial will teach you how to create this interesting burning bevel effect using Photoshop. You will be learning channels, rendering lightning effects, color halftone, ...

http://www.lombergar.com/tutorials.php

These tutorials are completely, absolutely and 100% free of charge. The only thing I ask of you is to leave me some friendly feedback. Tell me what should be changed in the tutorials, what should be added, removed, which tutorials would you like to see. I will do my best to comply.

This forum is for discussing the tutorials published here. We have a special section for posting external tutorials over in the links section.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• xxxmen
      Creating Video tutorials.
      by xxxmen
      I've been on this site for about a month now and have enjoyed the learning.
      Most of the tutorial are pictures with text but I seem to learn more easier when visually watching video tutorials. Can someone tell me which software they are using more specifically on a Mac to do this?

07-31-2008, 07:18 AM
    • Gryffenz
      Want to purchase Photoshop tutorials
      by Gryffenz
      Need Intermediate and Advanced Photoshop Tutorials

Need contributing author to create 1-3 exclusive Intermediate and Advanced Photoshop Tutorials per week on an on-going basis for design site. Tutorials need to have text and screen shots for the various steps. Excellent English skills...
      07-19-2010, 10:42 AM
    • jarulex
      tutorials
      by jarulex
      Hello Folks!
      Someone can tell me why I can't access to the tutorials? Which are the privileges I need?
      Thanks.
      05-17-2010, 08:23 AM
    • LaurenBrooke
      Retouch Video Tutorials?
      by LaurenBrooke
      Does anyone know of any good video tutorials for GIMP? I'm trying to learn a little photoshop but I'm having trouble finding video tutorials that are free, and actually go step by step. I'm also trying to figure out dodge and burn, so if anyone could recommend a tutorial for that, Id be very grateful!...
      01-30-2011, 02:26 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Poser Video Tutorials?
      by Doug Nelson
      Sorry, I'm not supplying them, I'm asking if anyone has any links or recommendations?
      05-01-2007, 01:32 PM
    Working...
    X