• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• catia
    Photoshop CS Minimum System Requirements
    by catia
    Hi,

Is anyone running Photoshop CS on a Pentium II machine? I see the minimum requirements are listed as a Pentium III. I only have a 450Mhz Pentium II. I have been running PS7 without a problem; but, I am concerned about CS.

I know, buy a new computer. ...
    01-16-2004, 12:29 PM
  • sjm
    Photoshop CS on MAC Mojave?
    by sjm
    Will Photoshop CS 5 run successfully using Mojave on a MAC? I may have to upgrade for iTunes, but afraid that PS CS 5 will no longer work properly....
    05-25-2020, 05:26 PM
  • Nacoya
    PS CS or CS2 for lappy
    by Nacoya
    Hi all,

i think i remember reading somewhere that CS is far lighter than CS2 and therefore given the choice to put CS on a laptop for occasional work in the field.

I have a T2300 dual core 1.66gig lappy with 1 gig of ram and 80g hd.

Would i get better performance...
    07-17-2006, 01:55 PM
  • CJ Max
    Where does CS hide the Healing Brush?
    by CJ Max
    Geez, I feel so dumb asking this, but I've just upgraded to CS and cannot find the Healing Brush. I know that it looks like a band-aide, or used to. The CS User Guide tells me on page 148 that the Healing Brush does exist. I used to be able to find it very simply in the Toolbox in PS 7; however,...
    02-21-2005, 07:43 AM
  • mmppines
    Book for PS CS?
    by mmppines
    Hello!

Have finally gotten CS, but have no manual (long story). Am a fairly experienced PS 7 user, but I really could use a book-esp. to sort out all of the new stuff.

Is there a book for me; that is-mainly highlights the new stuff rather than spending 500 pages reviewing...
    09-22-2004, 04:37 PM
Working...
X