Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are my epson paper profiles

I hope someone can help me .

When I print on my epson 2200 with Epson premium luster I set print space profile for this paper. I then go to print > properties > paper options. The profile for the premium luster does not show up here only enhanced matte, watercolor, and plain. What am I doing wrong? I have been following a tutorial by John Shaw.

Missing Profiles

I seem to recall that those are the only profiles available when the matte black cartridge is installed. If you replace it with the photo black cartridge, you should be able to select the other paper types.

Comment

Thanks, that fixed my problem

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• KenB
        What Paper?
        by KenB
        What kind of paper do you like to use to print your digital art? I don't mean photo's.

Ken
        05-11-2003, 03:27 PM
      • gland
        Kodak Paper
        by gland
        I got some Kodak inkjet glossy photo paper for Christmas and decided to use some in my Epson 1270 printer. I thought for a minute the printer had some strange disease until I substituted some of my older Epson inkjet photopaper.

The Kodak paper made the images look like there were minute...
        02-16-2003, 10:15 AM
      • BigAl
        Waterproofness (??) of inkjet inks
        by BigAl
        On another thread, Heather (Lampy) mentions that ink jet inks are water soluble. This is the case with HP inks where the inks run from sweaty palms in contact with the print. However, I have just done an "experiment" with a print from my Epson 1200 (six color) printer. I had an A4 montage...
        05-28-2002, 02:24 AM
      • tcal
        Photo paper for Epson printer advice needed.
        by tcal
        I am using an Epson 4880 printer, and use Epson ink. I am very happy with Epson glossy paper, but would like to find a cheaper alternative. I have bought a couple of generic and Fuji paper that claims to be compatible, but the ink will just not adhere to the paper properly. I have used Kodak, HP...
        07-02-2013, 02:06 AM
      • smiling dog
        Epson 9880- Prints Too Short!!
        by smiling dog
        I purchased this printer a couple months ago, and still trying to get the hang of it. I work full time, so I haven't had a lot of time to experiment. When making large prints they always look great, but end up being .50 to 1" too short. It may be just a roll paper problem - I have not noticed...
        06-18-2008, 10:34 PM
      Working...
      X