• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Momadoodle
    Which scanner to buy?
    by Momadoodle
    I'm just starting a small business and have clients who want slides scanned. I have an HP that scans up to 3 slides, but has no dust removal software.

I would like to spend around $500 and am looking at the CanoScan 9950F, which seems to have been discontinued. Another option I've seen...
    01-12-2007, 12:04 PM
  • Inspeqtor
    New Scanner
    by Inspeqtor
    I am considering purchasing the Epson 4990 as recommended to me here earlier on another thread. I have a question about this scanner, does it scan normal documents? The Epson website mentions "the flexibility of a flatbed scanner" but that does not tell me very much. I am sure some of you...
    02-17-2007, 09:43 AM
  • galemorgan
    Questions re: choosing a 35mm slide scanner
    by galemorgan
    This is my first post, so forgive me if I am not following proper protocol...

I have hundreds of 1940's and 1960's 35mm mounted slides (I think they are called "diapositives", whatever that means) that I want to digitize. Commercial rates locally are about $.75 per slide, but...
    08-23-2007, 01:40 PM
  • Shifty1
    Epson Perfection 4180
    by Shifty1
    Hi all, I'm new to the fourm and to retouching. I need to buy a scanner and saw a good deal for the Epson Perfection 4180. The specs say it has 4800 x9600 dpi. Is that over kill for a novice? Thanks, Carl
    10-17-2004, 12:50 PM
  • dimme
    Scanner for Kodachrome collection
    by dimme
    I just inherited the family photo collection of about 4 or 5 thousand 5mm Kodachrome slides. I plan to scan a lot of these. I know what I in for I was a drum & Imacon scanner operator for many years. I have tools to profile the scanner so I would like to do that also. I see a lot of old film scanners...
    06-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Working...
X