• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• gland
    Kodak Paper
    by gland
    I got some Kodak inkjet glossy photo paper for Christmas and decided to use some in my Epson 1270 printer. I thought for a minute the printer had some strange disease until I substituted some of my older Epson inkjet photopaper.

The Kodak paper made the images look like there were minute...
    02-16-2003, 09:15 AM
  • KenB
    What Paper?
    by KenB
    What kind of paper do you like to use to print your digital art? I don't mean photo's.

Ken
    05-11-2003, 02:27 PM
  • BigAl
    Waterproofness (??) of inkjet inks
    by BigAl
    On another thread, Heather (Lampy) mentions that ink jet inks are water soluble. This is the case with HP inks where the inks run from sweaty palms in contact with the print. However, I have just done an "experiment" with a print from my Epson 1200 (six color) printer. I had an A4 montage...
    05-28-2002, 01:24 AM
  • KevinBE
    Epson 2200 - My first impressions
    by KevinBE
    I thought I would share my brief experiences with the Epson 2200 printer. I have only had it a couple of weeks and only printed about 10 8x10's and 5 11.7x16.5 pictures. I am reading posts on the dpreview board to try and select the paper I want to use most often. You really have to take a lot the...
    10-26-2002, 05:54 PM
  • T Paul
    Supplies
    by T Paul
    Where do you get your supplies from. For example, acid-free folders, archival pages, print paper and such? I live in a small town with limited supplies, we do have an Office Max and a small camera store. Just looking for other ideas.
    08-21-2001, 01:14 PM
Working...
X