• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Shoff
    Scanner settings?
    by Shoff
    I just bought an Epson 4870 scanner, and was wondering what would be the best way to scan my stuff. I was told no need to scan more then 300 dpi, with ICE, and at least 24 bit maybe even 48.
    08-07-2004, 09:14 AM
  • KevinBE
    Silverfast AI
    by KevinBE
    Does anyone have the AI version of Silverfast? I am really getting into the LE version that came with my Epson 2450. I really like what I can do with it. Their approach to making the tonal corrections in the scan is really good. I also like the descreen filter, it really works well. Only problem...
    11-30-2002, 07:55 PM
  • Stella
    Scanning Heritage Photos
    by Stella
    I will be scanning in a bunch of heritage photos. In most cases these are the only copies and the original negatives are long gone. Some of them are in pretty bad condition. Some are very faded.

I will be working on the photos in Photoshop, but what I would like at this time is some...
    12-13-2003, 04:40 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Scanning workflow
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm just being nosy, but perhaps others will find this enlightening. Could you share your specific scanning workflow? Settings, software, tricks, tips, etc.

I use an Epson 3200 which I leave at 600ppi unless I'm scanning something very small (assuming we're talking photos here). I turn...
    04-24-2007, 02:25 PM
  • imann08
    Oversized scans
    by imann08
    I may have to scan an image that is in the 25x21 area. I only have the standard 8.5x11. The one option that I know of is to scan it in pieces and then put it back together on PS. One thing I have read about that though is that you should scan each piece of the image in the same direction and with the...
    04-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Working...
X