help with dvd+rw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with dvd+rw

Hello ppl. I have a problem. The other day I’ve tried to burn some dvd so I inserted my dvd+rw into the drive , and instead of dvd windows explorer shows blank cd, so it happened again after I’ve restarted computer. So I though, ok fine let me see what happens if I try to actually burn something. Opening nero and starting to burn… everything is fine it shows process started and finished. But at the end it shows nothing on dvd like its empty, but full. meaning there is 0gb of information, but no empty space. I’ve been searching forums day and night trying to find an answer with no result.
    Please help!!!
    Oh and when I run nero info tool its shows this:
    Attached Files

Check out this link it may shed some light.

Comment

thank you Littlecoo im going to try this right now

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• shaunx
        dvd to mp3 audio sound ripper
        by shaunx
        hi, dose anyone know of a freeware dvd to mp3 audio sound ripper, i have a dvd of my sons band at a gig and would like to eventually burn the tracks on to cd so i can play them in the car etc, im on xp sp2,hope ive posted in the correct place and thanks in advance for any help....
        02-01-2008, 11:01 PM
      • jenjen
        saving
        by jenjen
        I have a problem when I try to save pictures I have restored in photoshop on a disk. I have windows XP and I try to save it on a CD-RW. When i put the disk in and try to save it, it says to insert a disk. It does this most of the time but i can play certain CDs on it. Also the two drives that are installed...
        05-17-2005, 03:41 PM
      • krissiedee
        natalias series 2 dvd
        by krissiedee
        hi everybody i'm new and need some help i am trying to purchase the dvd from the site but im getting an error, i tried to go through my paypal but was also told that they are giving me an error because its not a secure gateway, help i really wanna purchase any suggestions?
        08-26-2011, 04:51 PM
      • Rust
        Stanislav Petera DVD
        by Rust
        Have anyone experience with this stanislav petera retouching dvd:http://lightgardenacademy.com/traini...mplete-edition
        06-21-2011, 04:29 AM
      • Repairman
        Help with iMac/El Capitan issues please
        by Repairman
        I want to archive some family pix to DVD's from an iMac running El Capitan.
        When I plug in the DVD drive usb no icon appears on the desktop. Not sure whether it is the new drive or a compatibility issue. Secondly, will I need to buy third party burning software like Toast. Mac are managing to...
        09-30-2016, 01:55 PM
      Working...
      X