Dual screen in photoshop cs2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual screen in photoshop cs2

Hi, i've conected mi tv as a dual screen on my pc, and as i know screen resolution on a tv is really low i dont want to use it as a second monitor, i want to have the image im working on in full screen in my tv and my normal screen on my pc, is it posible?

If you choose window - arrange you can open another window for the same picture youre working on, you can zoom that to whatever you like and put it on the other monitor.

Cheers

/NL

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• rnbluvva
      Screen Shot in PS CS2?
      by rnbluvva
      Does anyone know if you can take a screen shot in Photoshop CS2? I always have to have Jasc PSP open to take a screen shot and it kinda eats up resources.

Thanks
      08-20-2005, 05:25 AM
    • babytarantula
      Calibrating a laptop screen
      by babytarantula
      I know this has been asked a million times but i saw a million different answers. So my question is simple, how is the best way to calibrate a toshiba satellite screen?

I need a quick way because i have that big problem that on my screen i find my picture quite awesome but everybody...
      05-20-2009, 08:01 PM
    • bymasson
      Laptop + Monitor Image Refresh Issue
      by bymasson
      All

I have a laptop but I also have a stand alone screen which is much better for editing images. I can extend the desktop between the two, with the tools and my desktop on my laptop and the the image on my monitor.

The issue is that anything that I do on the image, even...
      06-11-2009, 12:18 PM
    • ctro
      EXPERT NEEDED! BIOS do not detect my laptop screen
      by ctro
      Hi,
      Here are some details on my LAPTOP :
      Toshiba P100 SD 802F
      Video adapter : Geforce 7900 GS driver 8.4.0.0 (original driver)
      BIOS : 3.8 (latest driver)
      All other driver are original
      Windows XP media center with SP2

My problem...
      11-13-2007, 08:30 PM
    • winwintoo
      Print screen in WindowsXP
      by winwintoo
      I don't know if this is hardware or software or carbonware, but it's driving me nutz!

I'm in PhotoShop Elements 2 on WindowsXP, do File>Save for Web, hit the print screen button on the keyboard of my laptop and I can capture that screen in all it's glory so I can put it in my PowerPoint...
      02-16-2005, 08:27 AM
    Working...
    X