• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• id_viorel
    Thank U all...
    by id_viorel
    Thank U all...I did't thought that I will have an answer so quickly and I thank U all...From your answers I see that I have not been too explicit refering to what I need...I am new in photo world and don't know too many things about printers. I have learned today that I need an Ink Jet printer, because...
    05-27-2003, 11:05 AM
  • charles
    Losing faith in the Frontier
    by charles
    Hi everybody, I hope this post finds you all well.
    I have just got some wedding prints back from my local lab and they really aren't too good. They use a Frontier which (as most of us know) prints at 300dpi.
    I have reprinted some of the photographs on my Epson 890 inkjet printer only...
    09-28-2002, 03:57 PM
  • NeX
    OVERALL which is better? Canon i9100 or Epson Stylus Pro 2200.
    by NeX
    I'm going to buy one of these two printers and really can't make up my mind. Most reviews I've read from people who bought them gave about 4.5 out of 5 stars for the 2200 and about 5 out of 5 stars for the i9100...of course stars don't really mean anything but their reviews gave some good points which...
    12-09-2003, 10:47 PM
  • smallworld
    Scanner and Printer Purchase
    by smallworld
    I've been restoring historical photos as a hobby and am starting to get larger chunks of business and want to invest in a really good scanner and printer. Right now I am using a HP Scanjet 4400c and an HP Photosmart 8450 printer.

I'd like to be able to make prints for clients from my...
    12-25-2005, 11:54 AM
  • Gerald McClaren
    Buying a reliable photo printer
    by Gerald McClaren
    I would like to get into photo restoration and is shopping for a photo printer. I had narrowed my selection to two photo printers. The printers are the Epson Stylus R800 and the Canon ip8500. I don't know which one to buy because both had great reviews and their ratings were very high. Can someone...
    09-02-2005, 10:40 PM
Working...
X