• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sunkist4338
    wacom tablet question
    by sunkist4338
    I just got a wacom graphire4 tablet. I cant seem to see how the opacity pen presure works. I have set the dynamic setting in the brush settings but I still dont see much of a difference when using this. it seems if i press light or press hard i get the same opacity. this is also true for brush thichness...
    10-20-2006, 10:03 PM
  • pjstaley
    Cintiq vs. Optoma Pen Tablets
    by pjstaley
    Could I please get some expertise opinion/advice on these tablets and the advantages/disadvantages? I'm thinking about purchasing one, and I don't want to regret my decision. I respect the opinions of the artists on this site, and trust your respective judgements, so will act accordingly. Thank you...
    07-23-2006, 07:25 PM
  • KenB
    Wacom Pens
    by KenB
    I've only had my tablet snce the first of this year, a Wacom Intuos
    4x5. I love the pen it came with, however, I see on their website they have other optional pens you can purchase. I'm just curious, does anyone have a use for more than one pen? Are the specialty pens useful to have or are they...
    09-05-2002, 03:22 PM
  • Rick
    Graphic Tablets
    by Rick
    Howdy.

Looking over alot of the challenges and some of the terrific adding of color to the pictures on here (see: jeaniesa ) does anyone here have a graphic pad?

I'm considering purchasing one in the near future, are they worth the trouble, have you used...
    08-28-2001, 09:49 PM
  • chris h
    Mouse Talk
    by chris h
    Well, what’s the best thing I’ve bought in the computer department in the past year?
    Monitor as big as a fridge ? No. Processor so powerful I run the central heating from the waste heat ? No. Printer so good the smell of photo chemicals no longer wafts through the dungeons ? No. It’s the...
    10-07-2001, 05:47 PM
Working...
X