Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Thanks Doug for the information. From the description it would seem like the metamerism is lessoned but there is a trade off in that there is an increase of noise when viewed close. Not sure I want to add more grain to the image just to lesson the metamerism slightly. Interesting though and good to know.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• Sanda
    replied
    Thanks Doug

Leave a comment:

• New Epson 2000P drivers addressing metamerism issue

http://support.epson.com/hardware/pr...2kp/index.html

Related Topics

Collapse

• Hankster65
    Best $200 Printer?
    by Hankster65
    Hiya all!

The ink on my dusty old Lexmark 3200 has run out and instead of spending $70 on cartridges I've decided to spend a couple of hundred for fully filled cartridges that come with a printer attached. I've read many reviews and am more confused by the moment. What I want is THE...
    11-04-2002, 10:56 PM
  • mr.gregg
    Photo printers
    by mr.gregg
    I just bought a Sony DPP-Ex5 photo printer at a good price, however I'm finding out that the cartridges (which is only made by Sony) are a little hard to come by (now I know why I got such a good price on the printer). Wal-Mart isn't going to carry it anymore once it sells what it has on clearance...
    05-05-2004, 09:25 PM
  • cippres
    lyson inks for epson 1270
    by cippres
    has anyone ever used the lyson or fotonic ink for the epson 1270.
    looked at them at www.photofile-ink.com and say they are good.
    01-04-2002, 01:14 PM
  • Blacknight
    Epson 2400 Scanner
    by Blacknight
    Who has one of these? I've read the reviews everywhere. i was wondering who has actually played with one of these scanners and can tell me some personal experiences - if you liked it, what you felt were some problems, etc. Thanks in advance!
    12-25-2002, 11:41 AM
  • Rich
    Epson R800 ink waste
    by Rich
    Hello everyone, I am a newbie on this site and have a question. I searched the forum for an answer but did not find one.

I have the Epson R800 printer and think it is a super printer. I am into making Giclees for my watercolor business.

My question is this. When you change...
    08-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Working...
X