• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Upgrading to Windows XP?
    by jeaniesa
    I've been wanting to start a similar thread to Ed's, but with a slightly different twist. It seems like most people who have XP got it with a new machine. I don't have a need for a new machine, but am considering upgrading from Windows 98 to XP (esp. since 98 is starting to act weird again and it...
    01-12-2002, 09:17 AM
  • Ed_L
    Windows XP
    by Ed_L
    I thought this might be a good place for you to add any interesting tidbits about XP since it's becoming more popular. Maybe you've found something that won't be easily noticed by others? Disclaimer: I have a new computer coming with XP, so the little goodies (or quirks) that come with it would be of...
    01-12-2002, 08:11 AM
  • Alcar
    Impressionist plugin Windows 7 compatibility
    by Alcar
    I'm thinking of buying a new computer with Windows 7 64 bit installed. I'm wondering about the compatibility of Photoshop CS2 and the Impressionist Plugin with thiis version? Thanks, Alan
    10-27-2009, 01:26 PM
  • KevinBE
    Xp Fyi
    by KevinBE
    While we are on the subject of I/O cache, that JAZ mentioned in another thread. Microsoft by default enables potentially dangerous feature in Windows XP. I thought I would mention it in case there may be some of you not aware of it. I know it caught me by surprise to learn that Microsoft thinks it...
    12-20-2002, 04:22 PM
  • gland
    Home Networking
    by gland
    Does anyone have any experience in networking two computers together? One has XP Home and the other Win 98SE.

I've read some articles on the internet about networking problems with XP. Driver problems mainly.

Thanks,
    03-02-2003, 11:11 AM
Working...
X